Monday, June 21, 2010

Mount Kinabalu

This is the second trip I join ODA and the first time to comment on ODA’s organized trip. After going through all the feedback written on this blog, I found that it is nothing much for me to write as those feedback had already described so well on how the trip went. Therefore I decided to write something that has left out from those feedback.

For those who do not know, actually me, jai wong and pss almost miss our flight to KK. We were late that day. When we reached Air Asia counter in order to collect our boarding pass, jai wong and pss were shock by seeing an empty counter. I can definitely sure that jai wong and pss must be sweating heavily on that particular moment :-P. Neither anyone was there lining up nor an air asia employee was there ready to serve us. That did not stop me from making fun by saying, “No worry! The counter hasn’t open”. The fact was the counter had closed 15 minutes ago and passengers were lining up at the gateway to the airplane. After that, we were running like mad person with our heavy backpack in the terminal in looking for assistant. Somehow or rather, finally we manage to make it all the way to KK smoothly and safely J.

There is a joke that I remembered during our journey to Laban Rata. We were resting at one of the pondok (can’t really remember which one), jai wong was telling us the his last trip to Bujang Melaka. He told us that after that trip when he get home, he was so hungry that he ate a chicken all by himself. Lau Si was so funny to say “Wah! Isn’t it you will dine a cow if you were to get back from Gunung Tahan’s trip”. Everyone was laughing then.

I am so proud of myself making it all the way to the top of south east asia, but there is a price to pay. I suppose you all experienced the same like me, our LEG. The day after we came down from mount KK, my leg was so painful that I could hardly walk. I was phobia of staircase for the past few days after the trip L.

Hiking mount KK is a must-try experience even I keep telling others “paying to suffer”. Anyway, really thank you to all ODA members especially my leader Monica. She is the one who chase me for the feedback :-P. Everyone, give a big clap to yourself J. ALRIGHT! I think this is all I can write. Looking forward for the next trip. See ya. Cheers!

posted by weng kit

No comments: