Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gunung Liang East West 28-30 May 2010

The first I like to thanks ODA for give me a chance to been group leader for this trip, this also my first time been GL. Thank to ODA Advisor Miss Lim, Trip Leader, Committees, my group member and all of you.
This trip really make me feel tired, because this mountain really very tough and we take 9hour to reach 7-11 campsite n 15hour from campsite to peak ann back to car park.
This is my 3rd time to join ODA n 1st time been group leader n 1st time walk until night. In this trip really can learn more and more things.
To my group member, thanks to your to help me for our group, I may not done a good job on our group, but I already try my best, 1st time meh..haha…
I wan thank Bee Suan also for help my to done many things b4 n during the trip.
Last, hope can see your all at next trip or coming trip……….
Kwang Leong

No comments: