Monday, June 21, 2010

4th - 6th June 2010 Mt. Kota Kinabalu Trip

Hi, everyone.....This is my second trip to Mount Kinabalu.... It make me remember the 1st trip to mount Kinabalu. I still remember my 1st trip to Mount Kinabalu....All the way from down to top and top to down it was raining day and make us cant reach the Low's Peak of Mount Kinabalu.... I still remember that night heavy rain cause us cant make it to the peak. That night I make a wish which I can reach the with all my Team member. My wish.... It really come true..

You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act in accordance with your faith; for whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.

We should think

"No matter how bad it is, and how bad it gets, I'm going to make it to the peak!"

Here I would like to thanks

Advisor - Miss Lim (Lao Shi)
Trip Leader - FY
ODAs Committees - MY, PST, MR, ABS, ACN,

and all participant..... Hope to see you soon next trip.....




No comments: