Sunday, June 13, 2010

By Tee Mok Ying

Hi Guys, sorry for late feedback.

First of all i want to thanks Group two members, Simpson, Jonny, Vivian, Wai kit, Chian Nii and voon teen. GOod Job!! Hereby thanks to all ODA members and participants for this wonderful trip.

As this is my first mountain climbing, maybe i underestimate myself to overcome challenges for this 6000 feet Liang East West. Physical and Mental are not ready for it. But thanks to all those who help me (althought some i still dono thier names). Gives me courage and hope to proceed with one more step ahead; and finally too we all make up to the top. Thanks again to everyone.
Although after the trip my shoulder and leg sours, but i believe i gain more than that. Teamwork, determination, will power, all these experience are much more powerful than those motivational, self esteem course out there.

Good Job to ODA, and everyone that participate in Liang East West trip!!

Regards,

MY Tee

No comments: