Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gunung Liang East West

Erm.. actually I really not good in writing a feedback. A lot of 1st times here, 1st time join Oda, 1st time for so long hour to hike, 1st time to wear kampung adidas, 1st time a heavy bag to carry and 1st time but a quite tough trip for me. A warm, friendly atmosphere, everyone is easy to mix with. It was a memorable and enjoyable trip for me and I have learned a lot of thing from this trip-helping, sharing and caring each others. I really enjoyed the trip and you guys impressed me especially Alistair . You are very enthusiastic climber. solute. Came from JB for this trip.

Thanks to ODA.(laoshi, you are cool and man all the time. Always ‘horn’ me and encourage me.sss, thanks for giving me “tension”. ah pang, thanks for borrowing me your “ARENA” pant. Chiini and ABS, thanks for everything, thanks for guiding. Chiini always tell me that :going to reach”, ”come”, ”up” .
Kwang leong, a nice and humor guy. When you stick with chee loong, sure will let u 2 “leng dao”
Matthew, thanks for recommending. Thankful.
Harry, a quiet but clear-minded guy.
Cheeloong, thanks for taking care. Thanks for your information. Thank you very much.
Waikit, simpson. Thanks for lending me a hand and wait for me. Nightmare because I always behind you, wai kit..haha..
The 85’s gang. Siu kat, steve, and land sea hill. It was funny when u all showed me your id card.
两公婆。You two are so so so cute. glad to know you. happy.
Sim and woon teng. Caring and tough. Always go “toilet” together.
Vivian, tee, lip onn & jonny. nice to meet you all, see you guys next trip.

Although the trip is tough but the spirits - teamwork, helping, encouraging each other are precious and great.
Thanks to everyone and nice to meet you all. from Peiyun

No comments: