Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Gunung Liang West-My 1st ever mountain hiking trip

By Lip Onn

hi all,i also like to share my first time join oda to Gunung Liang West.Although i nearly lost my life on this trip, but the experience i get and learn is very valuable and something which my whole life cannot forget~~And in here I really need to thanks to 2 person which come to my call for help in fast response is Wai Kit and SimSon , if not of them, and some lucky situation that i am able to hold on to root tree on the ground that avoid me from dropping down to dam.My whole body was already on the air while i hold the root as my life depend on it. I could never be here and type and share my experience here if i couldnt withstand long enough.

I also like to say thank you to ODA for giving me a chance to join thistrip and guide me for this 1st ever experience for mountain hiking.This life threatening experience will not stop me from climbing again,but of course i need some time to recover from this trauma and shock.

I hope to see u all and join ODa trip again. Oda members and ppl who join is really professional and helpful.Keep on the good work ya,ODA Boleh!

No comments: