Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My second time to Gunung Nuang

This is my second time to Gunung Nuang. There are some changes in Gunung Nuang. The entrance become prettier, the trail from entrance to Camp Lolo also better. Some new huts were built. The river still as cold as last time, but very enjoy. Think back for the first time when I walk from entrance to Lolo campsite, the feeling was like suffering. But this time, I am enjoying. Last time I also carrying this bag, but last time feel very heavy, but inside only put my personal item. Last time when I come, there is only us one group of people going. But his time, Nuang were crowded with people’s head.

Thanks Yee Jin for organize this trip. You have been put many hard work to make it done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. And also thanks to Miing Rueng and Sian Seong accompany wait us and accompany us walk to Lolo campsite. Thanks to Lao Shi, Pang and all other committees, very happy to be with you all again. This time I didn’t go to the peak. But get to learn some new things too过去式,现在式和未来式. And also using stone to make our skin smoother.

Great to meet with ODA Senior, Yan Mun. When we walk back from Lolo campsite to entrance, we talk for a while. Learn a lot of things from her, especially her spirit. I remember the most is about the study. I pay money for every class, so I attend it. Thanks.

This trip let me think back of many things and let me think more of myself. Hope the next time when I come to Gunung Nuang, my situation will be better.

No comments: