Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Appreciate for SuPPorting~~!!

yaya...happy earthday....must love environment around us ya!!!~~!wanted know more details come join us ODA~!hehe...

hmm...this new post...is purposely post to thanks my teammates.thanks them very very much.
since this is the first time i be trip leader, i had alot things don't know. this time. ODAs had teach me and sharing their experiences in every trip to me! they let me know how to manage a trip well without happening any bad things.

1st, thanks Miing Rueng,assistant trip leader for this trip. he had teach me from 0% to 99.99%. nobody is complete!so, i cant reach 100%..haha.. he had teach me and give me example, but i must do myself. everytimes he busying work, he also will phone me and ask me how the trip goins on.every call had waste him alot money..paise ya...when he reach home. midnight he help me check my planning.my terrible planning.haha...thx for helping me edit.i will do it better next time!promise..and dont angry ya~for cant listening well what u talking in phone.in trip, he will remind me what i did wrong, what i forget to do, and he never complaint for helping me so much..he really did too much jor...thats why he no need go peak!let him counted his time in campsite.haha...

2ndly sure is LFY lor...she had told me early than she cant come to my trip. but everydays, she will sms me..asking me how the trips going on too...she will give suggestion how to solve the problem..and how i can improve myself more.and at last, she gav me surprise jor..she came..and bring 4 people more..thx..^^

3ndly..all commiittteessssss....really thx for helping me in this trip, even some need to work, got final, study at far places, come back from uk....thx thx...and ym..we rmb ur words! tahan is our starts~!

if i make u guys disadpointed in this trip, sorry ar...coz still learning..bt anyway..this trip gav me lot experiences.jia you everybody!!tahan tahan tahan!~~!start training lor guys gals~!!

2 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

You sms me laa, not i sms you. I just being polite, reply to your sms. But at the end, i will tell you to consult your trip advisor ler.

After Nuang... my knee still pain. Not joking with you that really need to take a break from Nuang. Now if can't descend from Bt Putih, you need to carry me, ok?

jin said...

okok...haha...but hope i din milt in batu puteh