Tuesday, April 07, 2009

~~~~Yong Belar 27-29032009~~~~

I can say that i really didn't well prepare in this Pre Tahan trainning trip. Forgot to bring the raincover for my backpack and my cap. Besides, the self-training also because i really feel suffer along the up and down long trail. I really need more trainning before Tahan.

This is my 2nd G7, the trail of Yong Belar is tough compare to Yong Yap as up and down all the while.Therefore, even decending i also didn't find it easy. But compare to the last trail to the Yong Belar peak, Yong Yap still the toughest.

The speed and the stamina of chian ni, bee suan, erica really make me shock. The training they did in Banting really work well. Keep it!
Chianni even helped me to carry the 3 men dome from the last 3 hours(or more than?i not so remember the time) to Camp Kasut and also during descending.

Hiking, is really a tiring sport, but you will found that it is fun and amazing when you recall back after the expedition. I have gone through 2 G7 with ODA, never feel alone when i was tiring and EL, there are always someone by your side and show the smiling face,spread their caring and motivating spirit. As a probation ODA, this is what i still need to learn.

During this expedition, there was something happened caused LFY can't 'fly away' when descending. So she have to keep the speed as few of us. (but her speed still faster and amazing when she speed up).Honest to say, i felt more spirit though EL when hike together with them. I not sure whether this kind of thinking is correct or not because seem like not independent enough. Anyway, along the hiking trail, you will feel great though there was only one partner by your side. (thanks Bee Suan, she always wait for me when descending)

Sian Seong, our young young trip leader. Thank you for what you have done in this trip and and our group too(1st time to YB, but can't go peak due to prepare breakfast for our group).

Thanks to siew ting, ODA president who remind me and help me a lot before the trip. And thanks to all the commitees and particpants especially my group members who gave cooperation in our group.
Of course... finally... Thousand appreciate our Advisor, LaoShi's guiding and motivating spirit. Shoes broke out, leg pain, still can hike with smiling face. yeah, i know, this is ODA spirit!!

3 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

You made it....carry the dome for so many hours. I guess if didn't ask you to switch with Chian Nii, you will cayy it till campsite without complaining it - You are GREAT!!!!
Thanks for being as ODA!!!!
I will fix the hiking shoes and wear it again....
Next: Batu Puteh

aNDy said...

hey, thx for the rain coat.. u r a strong women, did giv up easily..
u can de.. haha

Footprints of Erica said...

oh ya, raincoat.. i still owe u raincoat money.. remind me ya...