Tuesday, April 07, 2009

2009 Yong Belar Expedition

Yong Belar trip, another new experience in my life.

Whenever there is a trip, I get to learn new things and also make revision on the skills or knowledge that I learn before. Every trip, we emphasize that the most important thing is that all of us depart safely and come back safely, all other things is not as important as this. This trip, I get to know that whether you reach peak or not, it’s doesn’t a matter. Thanks to Lao Shi, Pang, Miing Rueng and Sian Seong prepare the breakfast, keep flysheet and tents down during we proceed to the peak.

Before the trip, we go for training at Jugra. This training made me think of the training that I made before Chamah trip. That time, I do training alone everyday at Jugra. Sometimes when time is allowed, Bee Suan will go together with me. But this time, there are so many of us at Banting going for training. I am not alone anymore. I am admired of Erica’s spirit. Even though she feels uncomfortable, she will still go to training, no excuse for her….

Thanks to Lao Shi for monitor and correct we whenever we do anything wrong. You teach us what you know, tell us story, share your experience with us and many many more… Thanks to ODA President, Pang. I believed you also tired and already spent a lot of time and effort helping Sian Seong prepared for this trip.Thanks for Sian Seong organized this Yong Belar expedition. 11 of ODA going to this trip. Really appreciated it as it is hard for us to gather together and go for trip. Thanks for your hard work. Thanks to everybody’s commitment for helping this trip successful, everybody enjoy the trip and come back safely. Thanks to Chee Long, Ka Chai, Erica, Mun Lee, Agnes and Amelia. Thanks for your support to ODA. Chee Long, thanks for the snack that you bring to peak. We enjoy it very much. Ka Chai, you always keep silent but you are very kind to help if there is anything needs your help. Your Driving skills really very good. Erica, you already prepared enough either is mentally or physically, believed yourself. Mun Lee, you always smiles, likes to see you smile. Agnes and Amelia, first time follow ODA trip, nice to meet both of you.

This trip let me know that there are too many things that I don’t know and need to learn and practice. Hope I will remember the lesson from this trip and improve it.

2 comments:

Footprints of Erica said...

chian nii,
thx for always fetch me go training.. tru and fro from lao shi's house! thx for everything u've done for me!

aNDy said...

hey, CN, u r growing fast.. don worry, u r good.. u become more confidence then previous le.. feel happy to u..