Friday, April 24, 2009

Gunung Nuang Expedition

This was the first time I went Gunung Nuang. First of all, want say sorry to ejin, cause say OKIE, i can go when he asked me. Then, ask dad whether i can go CAMPING? He said : NOPE!! So, I sms jin again..told him that i cant join this trip. Aiks...sorry ya jin!! After that, because of lao shi's words "stories of her mountain climbing life" and reali beh tahan see all committee going, but i cant go. Aiks!! So, once again I decided to INFORM my mom that i will go camping!! Haha...my parents are quite angry with my "inform" and not asking permission. Haiz...although this time I didn't climb to peak on day 2, but still quite enjoy waiting them at the campsite coz learn some 人生大道理……过去式,现在式and未来式。haha...Gunung Nuang has quite many visitors that go for camping too.

After Nuang, we back to Kota Kemuning. I received my mom's call and kena scold badly for not INFORM her that i'm not back home that night. Aiks...felt so sad and sorry to my mom..make her so angry. After back from Kota Kemuning, Chian Ni terus fetch me to my office there. That day, had my breakfast alone at the mamak stall there. Suddenly, a lot of things click on my mind...how should i face my mom when back home?? How should i say "TAHAN" to my parents?? A lot of things and problems cant get a solution...make me energy low, low and low. Anyway, just tell myself..take it easy, make it simple...sure will have a solution there. That few days reali E.L, almost sleep around 10pm everyday. Haha...



At last, want to say thanks to our trip leader ejin for making his effort on this trip, committee members that contribute a lot and thanks for the participants as well.

1 comment:

aNDy said...

yes, u r right.. when u facing problem, the solution is make it simple.. i know the pressure from family..which u doing thing that u like, but they don understand y u like it.. u want support from them, but cant.. last time, i try to communicate with my parent, express my though, my dream.. and said to them, their support is so important to me.. no matter what, i'm still did not giv up.. and finally they understand..