Wednesday, April 08, 2009

G7 Yong Belar Expedition 2009

Yoyo, I m great that I can join ODA to G7 Yong Belar trip… It is a good experience and I have fun there….

First of all, I want thanks to Fu Yaw. I know ODA because of him. And……….. I do remember……. On first day (27th March 2009), around 7.00pm, I caught traffic jam at penang bridge there, FY call me and ask me to gather at Simpang Pulai by 8.30 pm. “ouch no, I should hurry up, I dun wan be late” So…… I speed up my car to 150 km/h and reach there by 8.30pm. Walao yehhhhh, only I reach there……. The ODA still on the way to Rawang frm KL…. Finally I only know FY give wrong info 2 me… haha…. I should not blame he coz I also no study the planning too. Haha…

Hilux… This is first time I drive hilux… Thanks to Lao shi believe in me and let me “drift” her car… Haha, luckily we reach blue valley campsite safely… Lao shi, pai se o, I nearly cause hilux get stuck at mud pit… Heehee… I should clarify that I m not Takumi Fujiwara who expert in “秋名山”oooo …

80 degree staircase…. Really suffer me a lot…. I am not the climb up staircase, but I crawl up the staircase with heavy backpack… Really very, extreme tired la…. I really admire andy, he walk up the staircase lightly, like “no”!!! I think this is the most difficult path for me for this trip…

Muddy trail… Walao yeh….. The walk way is very muddy…. I try to dodge it until I bek tahan, dun care just walk through it…. Now I regret liao, coz difficult to wash my pants ahhhhh….. And also all mud goes into my shoe, feel ‘geli’ leh….. Haha…

Lao Shi….. “Shhhh, stop asks question and say sentences with question mark” Lao shi say. See, Lao Shi really very overbearing… Haha, dun misunderstanding…. When 9 of us (Lao shi, fy, phang, Erica, chee long, jin , hui wen, chian nii and me) start chitchat in a small dome, she is the one who set up the rule but she is the first one who breaks the rule… haha…. So, no questioning …. Haha …. Lao Shi, ur ikan masin + nasi goreng really delicious… ~~~Ohhaiyo~~~ ur voice really very loud ….. ^_^…. And one thing, I m not drinking india arak la…….

Aiyo, still got many sweet memory wanna to share but too many… Thanks Erica for ur chocolate. And also chee long, ur snack really surprising us a lot, no wonder ur backpack very heavy la….. Jin, u always unremitting although ur leg cramp, u are so ‘geng’….. Phang, thanks for prepare breakfast for us o…. Sara, u so geng, so energetic on the way back to Bodak frm camp periuk, we did success reach Bodak at first before ODA… haha… Andy, dun walk too fast ahhhh, really cannot catch up u ah……. Fu yaw, thanks for taking care me and invite me join ODA trip…. Lastly thanks to ODA committee, gud job….
See you in next trip…. Take care….
From
ka chai ,Duncan yu

6 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

Don't worry bout the hilux. The truck only able to fulfill its purpose by drifting, stucking in mud, skiing and hitting. That's the purpose on owning a truck.

You're really a good hilux driver. I "fang xin" to let you handle the truck.

Next trip, bring JD.
See ~~ My comments, have no question mark, Erica is the one who end with question mark.

Good to have you in YB trip... see you soon

Footprints of Erica said...

wah, lao shi, "sun bian" say me a? haha...

aNDy said...

hey, u really a alcohol kaki ya, hehe, next time we "bu jui bu gui" but not in mountain ya.. and JD only..haha

Kwee Hoon said...

see... Erica sentence end with Question Mark again... hahaha

Wahh -- Bu j jui Bu gui again.... ok ok... but not in the mountain... karaoke session again. Opps, later neighbor complaint again.... but nvm laa

Siew Ting said...

Duncan,

U really look "fake" laa...wahahaha....

u look very "cool" at outlook, but inside heart are very "hot". Hot until tell us cool joke,drink indian alcohol and accompany us "fei"etc....

Nice to meet u.Do know who tell me ur "White paper" again...feel want vomit....tell u white paper story next time when u join us trip!!!

SeE ya!!!

Footprints of Erica said...

hey, u all drink alcoholic drinks no jio... i bring shandy go...