Monday, April 06, 2009

My 1st G7 ---- Yong Belar !!! ^^

27th- 29th March 2009, Yong Belar Trip.
Last year ODA Taman Negara Trip was the last time I joined ODA trip. Once again, I back to Taman Negara this year on 7th- 9th March. After that, I had decided to join Yong Belar trip. It was the 1st G7 for me. This time I'm not asking for my parents permission, but just INFORM them that i'm going for this Yong Belar trip. Haha~~ It has been so so so long time I didn't join ODA trip since last year Taman Negara trip. So, this trip I got a bit kelam-kabut...worry too much. Yong Belar was tough enough as all the trail is muddy trail. The 80 degrees staircase make all of us like monkey walking...use hands to walk too. Haha ~~

Almost all the time I walked together with Erica. The journey from camp periuk to camp kasut was so so so tired. I already EL that time. But Erica keep encourage me...keep asking me...hui wen, are u okie? hui wen, reach flat ground d...jia you!! She was such a great gal...thanks you so much ya.

This trip was quite tired as the schedule was so rush. I back home already 6am and terus sleep. 8am woke up WORK again. That day, almost sleep whole day in office. Haha~~ But really thanks chian nii so much...as she always be our driver fetch us go training, go KK, back banting...without her, I think we all banting 1 big head d...facing transport problem. She same tired as everyone felt, but she still have to drive half hour journey to banting and sent us to home safely. Sincerely, thank you so much...always appreciate it!! ^^

Thanks trip leader, advisor and president for such well trip planning also. All had back here on time and safely. I'm glad that can go for mountain climbing with ur guys again...miss the moment so much when i'm inactive for the past year. Your guys are so great and all of you are so unique and different with others. Have ODA spirit, strong mentality, good attitude, and all are so kind as well. Keep it up...!!!

This trip I kena biten by agas...very teruk!! One week already, but my face still got a lot of red spot. Back home d, mom say " aiyoyo,why ur face becum pig face d? " After that, went to office, my colleague asked "aiyoyo, why ur face kena mosquito biten til like tat a?" Then, yam cha with frens, my frens laugh "aiyoyo, u kena chicken pot ar??" Alamak...stop!! Dont ask me anymore please, I'm tired of answering all this questions. Haiz...that day my colleague asked me "ur face kena biten til like tat, u still wan go mountain climbing ar? I answered "yes...definitely !!!" My fren asked me pulak "why ur face kena bite til like tat, u stil wan go mountain climbing?" I said "For me, the scars juz the表面that ppl look, it will disappear one day. But every scars have it own stories that ppl will never know and understand. And all this stories make me grown, make my life simple but meaningful and fruitful. It make my life full of sweet memories too. I'm tougher than before, stronger and more positive thinking since I went mountain climbing. That day, I shared a lot ODA mountain climbing stories and experiences with a fren. She said "Hui wen, you always make me feel that ur life is wonderful, adventure, meaningful and different with others. I hope one day I can go mountain climbing with ur guys too...I look forward for it." This was what my fren told me. That time, I reali realised that my life was totally different with other teenagers. When they're busy shopping, I'm busy camping. When they're busy patto+ing, I'm busy sharing my stories. When they're busy sleeping, I'm busy preparing for the nex activity. Thanks ODA always support me do the right things and keep teaching me a lot of new things.

At last, thanks everyone that put your effort in this trip. Thanks ODA !!
EVERY LITTLE ACTION ON OUR PART CAN GO A LONG WAY TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND PUT SOME EFFORT FOR IT, WE CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE!!

3 comments:

Footprints of Erica said...

ya, i agree wat your fren say.. u are very unique!!

aNDy said...

hey, is great to has u back together at mountain.. ur sweat face and smile reeeally cheers us up..

Siew Ting said...

HW,

I like this phrase :

"For me, the scars juz the表面that ppl look, it will disappear one day.

But every scars have it own stories that ppl will never know and understand.

And all this stories make me grown, make my life simple but meaningful and fruitful.

It make my life full of sweet memories too. I'm tougher than before, stronger and more positive thinking since I went mountain climbing."

Yes,you are really growth and unique in everyone eyes. That's y ODA spot u in earliest YMM Camp!!!

Thanks for coming back! Stay with us and growth with us!

Siew Ting