Monday, April 06, 2009

Nice Trip !! Gunung Yong Belar!!

Hey hey hey ... Sian Seong here !!

G.Yong Belar Expedition, a special expedition for me...This is my first G7 mountain and my first time be G7 Trip Leader and is the 1st pre-tahan training in year 2009. Thanks to all ODAs, they helped me alot on trip planning. They give many advice to me during my preparation , so that I can make a better planning. I oso wan to special thanks to Pang, assistant trip leader for this G7 expedition. She helped me to correct my mistake before trip and during trip.

Not only committees , I oso like to thanks to every participants that join us on this Yong Belar trip. U all did very well in this trip. Everyone had achieve our trip objectives , TEAMWORK, SKILLS , SELF-DISCIPLINE !!

Teamwork, Everyone were helping each other during hiking,cooking,and oso transfering water from water source to campsite.

SKILSS , everyone were learnt some knots skills , cooking skills, and hiking skills. These skills will helped you alot on outdoor activities.

SELF-DISCIPLINE , although we need to wake up on 5.30am , but you all can wake up on
time, and use the shortest time to prepare yourself to Peak, this is a good sign of SELF-DISCIPLINE.

Before trip , as i knw, everyone were put alot of effort on training. Every Participants and ODA committees was very hardworking on training. Banting committees and participants went to Bkt Jugra everyday for training. Even ODA advisor , Miss Lim oso cycle to work as a training for Yong Belar trip. You all are great , your effort are worth .

Lastly, I felt happy to see everyone come back safety from G.Yong Belar. Although we are almost exhausted , but we gained a very unique experience. I sincerely thanks to every ODA committes , participants , You all the BEST of the BEST !!!!
Lets work together for ODA future trip and Gunung TAHAN !!!!

2 comments:

Siew Ting said...

SS,

Thanks for organized such a wonderful G7 trip in 2009!!!

It is always a joke and laugh in ODA with you around... hahaha...

Keep the ODA spirit ALWAYS!!!

Thanks!!!
ST

aNDy said...

hey, with u together, there is always laugh.. no worry.. u r the leader that always make us feel "fang xin"
i hope to had karrimo jaguar too...
haha