Thursday, May 06, 2010

wonderful Gunung Bujang Melaka trip

By Phei Ying....
This is my second trip with ODA,

Which I have totally not expecting I’ll be joining ODA again,
As the date of the climb grew nearer, I started to have a strong feeling of fear..
Feeling stress-Pre-hiking stress, and even my parents doubt my ability
Well, now I can actually say that ,I have soooo much fun in this trip
Difficult, exhausting, painful, and the very unfriendly coldness

Cant even have a good night sleep after a tiring day due to the extremely low temperature +when u only have all the wet shirts n sleeping bag beside u!!

It’s a good chance to get myself mentally and physically trained
This time I have even more fun than the last one
All the people in this trip are friendly enough
So happy to know more friends

Overall I have to say that it is very good
The trip planning, the meal ,the guidance……..

It was absolutely tiring,
But when you’ve finally completed the journey, the feeling is priceless
And I feel damn good about it..
I’ve learnt a lot…a lot of things in this trip, (cooking perhaps XD)
Learnt how to not giving up in a bad condition, etc etc.

I have to thank a million for many people like,

Sianseong for inviting me to this trip
People who need to carry doom for us when their backpacks are already that heavy
People who fetch us to the destination safely ignoring the tiredness
Thanks for caring…..sincerely thanks to whoever assisted me in the trip
And if I have given any troubles , I humbly apologize =)

Cant believe i did it again,
What a wonderful trip!!!

Great day!!!

1 comment:

sian seong said...

Woohoo !! Congratulations, You did it !!

Nothing to fear about hiking, just take it as a challenge !! Don worry, I will still invite you for coming trip until you overcome the fear !! xD

See yaa...