Sunday, May 09, 2010

Gunung Bujang Melaka

By JE

Thousand of thanks in the previous posts, here I just summarized all the thanks to everyone (ODA committees and 34 trip members) who directly and indirectly assisted the trip to be the success one.

The story I share with my friends after the trip is Puffy! I have no faith with pet, as my skin allergy to animal’s fur (seriously skin allergy for few yrs when I had pet before). I avoid it till that day I met Puffy, haha~ she had impressed me. I am proud with it, first time I served dog and continuously challenge myself.

Puffy’s spirit: keep on moving no matter what happened around, raining, tiredness, bite by leeches, injury… there are assistances always be around when she needed.

The night closest with mother earth was nice, it makes me exactly out from those hectic life. Cooking, laughing, teasing, playing, eating, drinking and blow watering together were fun! We have dishes with special add-on, traditional loud speaker with mess tin, tricky games, coloring drink, nonstop snacking, amazing watermelon in campsite, natural freezing air and water…


I really enjoy the trip and you guys impressed me. Although the process is tough but the spirits in the trip -helping, supporting, sharing, and caring each other are precious.

See then, ODA~

2 comments:

Chian Nii said...

Jie Yi,

your blogs is just so cool...

Ya, we should learn from Puffy's spirit. She can do it, we also can do it!

No need to scared of falling down, but learn from falling down - just read from newspaper yesterday.

And the loud speaker, whose idea is it? Quite effective woh....

thanks for joining us, and feel happy to meet you guys.. See you again in the coming trip ya!

Best reggards,
Chianii

Siew Ting said...

Jie Yi,

Puffy ask me to say thank you to u.Cos during trip, u help her alot.

To show her the way climb up,and carry her when the trails are not allowed her to jump up.

Puffy has a very strong spirit to accomplish all the things as she want.We should learn from her spirit, never give up until the last.

Thank you to have faith with her, and shared her story to u friends.Good to know you and see u July trip!!!

r,
Siew Ting