Sunday, May 09, 2010

2010 April 30 - May 2 Bujang Melaka

By Jimmy....
First I would like to thanks All ODAs committees (Siew Ting, Monica, Fu Yaw, Sian Seong, Bee Suan, Chian Nii and Puffy Lim) and also cant forget ODA Advisor Lao Shi. I would like to say thanks to all of you and giving me a guidance before and after the trip. I learn alot from the trip before and after.

I also would like to thanks ODA Buddy Chee Loong, Kenn, and Kwang Leong. You all really ODA supporter. I would like to say thanks again to you all.

This trip I able to invite my colic come and joining me. I hope that she enjoy the whole trip and will come and joining me again. Thanks Weina... Let go for another trip and you really done the great JOB. Hope you will ask your friend joining us for mountain climbing and know our mother nature.

Group 3 member (Fu Yaw, Harry Ang, Jai Wong, Weina, Hui Sim, Giah Lin and Zhi Hong) you all really done a great job. Thanks for you cooperation and team work. Really hope to see you all next trip and up coming trip also.

I would like to thanks all participant Group 1 member, Group 2 member and Group 4 member. You all done well also. Without you all the trip wont successful. Thanks alot.

Next Coming trip Liang East West....2010 May 28 - 30....See you all there






1 comment:

Siew Ting said...

Jimmy,

Thanks for invite your colleague join us to trip!!!