Thursday, May 06, 2010

My First and Toughest ever Trip~~ LOL

By Pauline....
Hi, i named this trip to Gunung Bujang as toughest trip as i have never experienced this kinda "tough" yet fun outdoor trip before. It is really a valuable experience of mine. As what siew ting mentioned, hiking helps to train one mentally and physically. I guess, i do improve a lot mentally. At least i mange to conquer 4535 feet mountain..LOL~~ Really proud of myself of being able to climb up till the peak!

Despite the chillness that i suffered for the whole and the leeches, everything  about this trip was a fond memory for me. The food up there make me feel that i should have appreciate food down the hill. I am more than grateful to have meet new friends through this trip, especially my fellow groupmates who has been helping me a lot during the hiking as i m just a newbies here, haha.

To sian seong, cheryl, adrian, arnold and siu kat, i am very glad to have you all as my groupmates at the first time of my hiking. For me, this is the first time, and i am pretty sure that there will be second time and so on though i did said that there will be no second time..haha...BTW, i do hope to get rid of the scar that left by the leeches as soon as possible and there will be less leeches for the second trip : )

I guess that's all, really enjoy and learn a lot in this trip. Well, I'll be back~~

No comments: