Sunday, May 09, 2010

G.Bujang


Hi Alice here, this is my 2nd time to join these trip.1st of all thanks our trip leader Siew Ting and Jimmy, and also our trip advisor Miss Lim. Before go to trip at that nigh I cough very serious,but i still go these trip.I believe that if I go hiking my cough will recover. Haha. Really. When I hiking I dint cough just when rest have liter bit only.

What I feel in this trip is not imagine easy hiking but not bad. Here just walking walking only, seldom use hand to climb it. This time I always take rest very tired some more I still coughing And what I like here is the Water Fall, I like it so much, cos long time dint go water fall ready.
And a lot leech, lucky I tak kena. But I kena when I small (Childhood).

After complete our mission when we take the group photo, I felt faint, but I told my self must tahan don’t falling down, if not the group photo don’t have me.

Lastly I would like to thanks below Friend:)

Chian Nii: Thank you u assign me and accompany and always beside me.

Sian Seong: Thank you help me to take my beg pack.

LCL: Thank You be my Group Leader and when go up to peak and go down also beside me, but suddenly you missing, you walk so fast lah. And you very GENG can bring WATERMELON.

Kwang Leong: Thank You fried chicken and nuggets to us eat. But I can’t eat the fried chicken wing cos I cough lo, nvm next time you fried again ya. I realy want to try the taste.

Siu Kong: Thank You fetch us go and back (jimmy, harry, monica and me)

Puffy: Thank You accompany with all of us. And you are so strong, even you injured and kena leech also not give up to keep walking , GOOD GAL., don’t be upset gal.

And Thanks other participant also. We all very enjoy this trip.

No comments: