Thursday, May 06, 2010

BUJANG MELAKA TRIP 31APRIL -2 MAY2010 (n.n)

By H3 M3n....




Gunung Bujang Melaka, despite it's name is situated in Kampar, Perak . The height of this mountain is unique, being 1234m high



hi all my follows, how's was your body after the trip? haha~~ for me...I donno this is how many times i join oda trip liao . But every times I join, I always found the 1st time I been see. May be because of meet new friends? Or because of try other ways to climb? Or even is because I become one of the group leaders in this trip? I donno, u tells me…

During this 3 days 2 nights trip, I notice that many of them are so passions although they are 1st time join this kind of trip. I wonder since when was the last time I had this kind of passion? Working? Studying? Chase gal (perhaps haha)? Sometimes I might thinking am I getting older, or stamina getting lower, however when I saw ms lim, the advisor, I feel that she never say these kind of thing….

Anyway, thanks to all boys and gals because u let me see many thing for good. And I be very appreciate during this 3 days 2 night with u all…climb together, speak loud together, even though sleep together..(boy dome only hehe) that’s make a lot of fun and joyful to everyone. I sure u all are enjoying, don’t u?


chinni .siew kong .ser siew.jieyi.PSS(sweesing).engwah.tata.and weng kit(kitzai)special 2 thx chinni again cos help me alot 2do leader cos this is my 1st time do leader in oda trip so apa pun tak tahun is ...haha friend forever

No comments: