Monday, May 10, 2010

Bujang Melaka Trip Feed Back

By Harry

Wow really not good in writing feedback, um.. this is my first trip after Dec of 2006, so hiking has became something quite unfamiliar for me before this trip, but luckily it is not that hard as expected to catch back. Overall I think my feeling is quite weird, for someone like me who has been 'unactive' for so many years, I wil say beside of 'creating memory' I m 'recalling memories', those sweet and touching memories, Although the 'style' and the 'way' we prepare and hike is abit different compare to last time, ODA is doing a very great job and they are just never stop to improve so thanks to Ms Lim, the founder who has brought thousands of people to such a healthy and meaningful activity.

Things that having fastest inflation is not money or currency, for me it is happiness and satisfaction, and I believe these trips are able to reduce the rate or even stopping it. beside that what else it brings to me or probably to everybody, mm learn to trust peoples if u already not, build ur self confident if u lack of it, and most importantly awareness of the beauty of our mother nature. :P

At last I have to thanks Siew Ting, the trip leader who call me up and reintroduce me to mountain climbing, my group leader, Jimmy with for his great leadership, and all the group three members for everything, and all the best to all the participants!

4 comments:

sian seong said...

Hi Harry,

Enjoy reading your blog !!
Although, I missed the chance to know more about you during G.Bujang Expedition, but I still heard some great story about you from Miss Lim and Siew Ting.

Looking forward to talk with you more in coming G.East West trip !!
Take care...

Regards,
sianseong

Siew Ting said...

Harry,

Great to see u come to join ODA trip again.No matter is creating or reflashing u memory, i am sure u have a great moment with everyone. Looking forward to see u creating good memory with ODA again!

SS: For me, Harry is someone unique.Get a chance to know more him. U will know.

See ya coming trip!

r,
Siew Ting

Harry said...

wa.. like tat i have to say something like everyone in this world is unique lo.. se u guys in liang east west :)

Siew Ting said...

My dear fren,

No doubt everyone in this world is unique.But we will meet 6 person same face with us in this world.According to my colleague laa...donoe study from what bible or books... ;p