Friday, May 07, 2010

My 1st Climb at Gunung BUjang Melaka, Perak

By Ser Siew....
My friends are so surprise that a person like me who is overnice is able to survive in the mountain, no proper bath, no clean bed, mud everywhere, bla bla bla…Now,I wanna declare to all of my friends that I make it,because I strongly believe that I can and I really really enjoy it^^

Despite of some hills climbing, this is my first mountain climbing. Longer hour to hike, heavier bag to carry. However, the spirit of the climb do give me some inspiration in my daily life, especially every challenges that I have to face. Beside that, I learn a lot from the team work.

Everyone is so special and have different contribution for the group. Chiani – thanks for being such a good planner for our group, Hemen-strong guy who is very good enough for the first time leader,fetch us go n back although he is tired, Eng Wah n Jie yi who are my travel gang and give me lots of support, they r thin like bamboo but strong like a metal pipe, Swee Sing- in the precious blog u said that u r Toufu,but actually u r strong enough to be a Tau Kua now, we SS are tough!!^^, Siew Keong-U r like Doremon who has everything in ur bag, Ah Kit- has good tongue function ,maybe can be the host of Ho Chiak TV show,and last but not least, Tata-impressed by ur French fried, a funny guy who bring joys to group 4.

Puffy 's spirit to climb amaze me and he/she is the generator for me to keep going.Sorry if we din bandage ur leg well since this is the first time we try on dog^^

Thanks ODA(Ms Lim u r damn cool!, Siew Ting,Fu yao,Monica,Kwang Leong,Sian Seong, Jimmy for ur guys support either verbally or non-verbally) for organizing n giving me a hand, u guys r really capable and friendly !

And also to other friends that I might not remember ur name, May the spirit of climb stay with u always. Add oil ba! See ya ODA^^

Ser Siew

1 comment:

sian seong said...

Hi Ser Siew,

Nice to meet you in this trip !!

First of all, to Jie Yi, Eng Wah and you, thanks for giving your help to Puffy when she are bleeding. Thanks !!
(I wish to thanks again on behalf of Puffy, bark bark ~) Hahaha =D

After reading your blog, I believed that 'Hiking' this activity inspired you.

You able to apply what you learn in hiking into your life, I think this is something very good. Keep it on !!

Hope to see you on ODA coming trip !!

Regards,
sianseong