Friday, May 08, 2009

大汉最后的冲刺……Gunung Batu Puteh Trip ^^

This Gunung Batu Puteh trip reali a meaningful trip for me as it's 其中的意义and什么都不管了,大汉最后的冲刺!!The days before we go, dad warned me not to join mountain climbing anymore...he not allow me to go this trip. Although i already can guess all this sentences from him...but stil feel upset coz cant get his support and make me feel无能为力to 违抗him...i thinking give up to go...but that kind of feeling...彷徨,失落 and a lot……reali duno how to describe with words. Until thursday 5.30pm, I just decide to go...keep telling myself...大汉最后的冲刺了,什么都不管了, especially after saw kent's mail and his blessing to us..."once u already decide, then don't look back...just move forward"...yea..he's right!! How can i give up at last minute?? After finish work, back home pack my backpack and MOVE to Kota Kemuning. Don't care what's my mom scolding, don't care what my sis's warning...juz MOVE!!

When i received lao shi's msg of "谢谢"...i almost cry out...should be i say"谢谢"...thanks for lao shi keep support and backup me. Thanks a lot !! This Batu Puteh Trip reali vry tough, but thanks for all participants not giv up...keep move on and move forward...at last, we reached peak and all back safely on Sunday rite? "Janji Sampai"....haha...this trip all participants reali in 不同状态,coz all guess that Batu Puteh is juzt like Gunung Nuang, Gunung Datuk...duno Batu Puteh is not that tough...but thanks for helping each other, not giv up to continute move on although the legs are pain , stomach hungry, enery low...reali thanks a lot join this pre tahan training with ODA. Thanks!! I believe that this trip reali an unforgetable trip for all the particpants.^^

This trip, I've learned to focus on my task, learned outdoor skill, learned to be more alert. I found that i have becum more stronger and more tough in this trip. All committee's backpack load had increased as it's pre tahan training ma...all reali very serious when doin task. Thanks all commitees for put so much effort in this trip and make tis trip a success. Thank you so much. Thanks for seniors guide too, reali learn a lot from your guys!! Thanks all the Tapah members help in this trip too. They all are experience hikers in Malaysia, stil have a lot of outdoor skills we can learn from them.

All tahan candidates have to perform the best to get back their marks in this trip. All have try out their best, learn n learn more from seniors and advisor. At last, thanks ODA giv me the chance to go Gunung Tahan. This reali golden opportunity and i wil try my best to make myself join this expedition. This Batu Puteh reali有说不尽的谢谢,感动,感恩,珍惜!!谢谢ODA……谢谢lao shi!! ^^

1 comment:

Chu Hang said...

希望你们在大汉山一切顺利, 我想一定很好“玩”吧。。。