Saturday, May 09, 2009

2nd Pre-Tahan Training – Gunung Batu Putih !! We had worked it out together !!! Thanks to all ODA committees , participants, and also Tapah members . Without anyone of you , our trip wont completed smoothly.

Thanks a lot a lot to Trip leader – Tan Huay Woon , had put a lot effort on trip planning, briefing, trip preparation and get permission from her family. Don’t think you didn’t done anything during the trip , without you , who will done the trip planning before trip? who will prepared for trip briefing ?? Thanks to Assistant Trip Leader- Pang , another person who also helped a lot on this trip. She helped a lot on trip planning , decision making , and keep thinking how to helped other committees to get ready for TAHAN expedition. She used a lot of ‘brain’ on this trip. Another important person was our ODA advisor, she everyday keep thinking about this pre-tahan training and also our tahan expedition. She want us can be 100% ready for Gunung Tahan 2009 , so she keep analysis our weakness , and told us what to do to correct weakness , and what to change so that we can reach 100% ready for May Tahan Expedition . Beside that , Andy , Miing Rueng and Pang , as a senior , they tried their best to guide us and taught us everything they know. Thanks to Andy , he taught me a lot , during this trip , Andy and me always hike together , during the process, he never give up easily and this is the value I really had to learnt from him. Once again thanks to him for guiding me on this trip … Thanks !!

As everyone know , Batu Puteh is a last chance to test each candidate whether they are 100% ready for Tahan or not. Every candidate including me, are worried about whether we are 100% ready for Tahan or not . Finally , on Tuesday , we get to know our result . When I saw my name was qualified for Tahan Expedition , then I told myself , I must appreciate the chance given by ODA to learned more from senior and upgrade myself. Thanks for few others committee wishes , I will try my best to work it out !!! Gambateh everyone !!!

No comments: