Sunday, May 10, 2009

Batu Putih trip 2009

Batu Putih trip, pre Tahan training, is really a tough trip. Although I have been heard story of Batu Putih from Lao Shi and Lan, already mentality prepared it will be a tough trip, but there are still have many unexpected(for me) things happen. Everybody also put their full efforts to make themselves qualify for the Tahan trip. From this trip I think a lot of things and talk a lots to myself.

Really thanks to Huay Woon. She really really put a lots of hardwork to prepare for this trip. I am admire of her brave.Also Lao Shi and Pang. Lao Shi already didn't come back for few weeks. She put a lot of effort to prepare for this Batu Putih and Tahan trip. Pang, I remember one sentence from your mouth at Banting office. The sifu say currently you are using your mentality to support yourself. That time feel pain. I can't and even didn't do anything. Ashame of myself. Of course all other committees, without you all, without Batu Putih trip 2009.

This trip very tough. Many times when i wanna give up, I think of one sentence from Pang, you tired, other people also tired, not only you. You feel your backpack heavy, others also heavy, even more heavier than yours. So i keep telling myself to proceed on, I believed Andy, Sian Seong those who are first man more tired than us. But they still come down to rescue us, didn't have even a complaint!

This trip I am 'abnormal'. But I learn a lot of things from Senior and Tapah members. Thanks to Andy for guide me in this trip. And Pang, when in the car, got 偷师a bit. Tapah members, once again see you all again, feel very glad. You three really takes good care of us. You three are very 贴心,细心,关心and also look after our自尊心. Don't know how to thanks you all. Arif, thanks for your smiles. Also Zubir and Anthony, really appreciate for lending us to sleep and pack our things at your place.

Tahan trip, 5 more days to go, GAMBADE to all of you!!! Although I am not qualify to go, but I will put more efforts to learn what i should learn and change what i should change. Be careful, waiting for you all to come back from Tahan safely. GAMBADE!!!

ODA, 万岁!!!

No comments: