Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flavorable Journey

It's been awhile before I finally could push myself to write this. My mind was blank before this, I couldn't think of anything to write, though there are lots of things to write about from Batu Puteh trip.

First of all, as usual, a million thanks again to ODA for making this trip a reality not just for me, and even for the participants. This is again something I would cherish and talk about to anyone in my life.

I noticed that in most feedbacks for this trip, sour, sweet, bitter, spicy flavor have been the core tastes in describing, which I couldn't stop agreeing more about. We surely experienced many different things in this 3D2N Expedition.

I have been to ODA's both Pre Tahan Training trips, though my intention memang not to go Tahan actually. I merely wanted to test myself how far I could go and the result...I have never been so proud of myself before ^_^.

I managed to learn lots of things in these trips, too many to describe here. One thing I have learnt and will never forget is the importance of TeamWork. I didn't know how great its' impact to anyone until I started hiking with ODA. TeamWork is not just merely getting something done together, it also means helping and supporting each other physically, mentally and emotionally. It helps everyone in the team to focus on one Goal and putting faith in moving towards this Goal. Amazing ho!

I really enjoyed the trip and I have gotten lots of souvenirs from it like multiple love bites from mosquitos and sandbugs, blue blacks from bumping on tree roots and branches and scars from thorns making autographs when I happened to touch them. I didn't like the tired part of climbing ups and downs and sliding down slippery muds, but now thinking back...it wasn't that bad after all. I remember most is definitely the part when we all managed to complete this 'game' together.

So what's your next adventure after Tahan, ODA? Make sure you inform me yea...Cheers and Peace ;).

Btw, good luck to those who will be going to conquer G Tahan. And look out for each other when you guys were there yea...Have fun and make sure to update your experience here after you return.

Sara signing off now...

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

Thanks for your supports and blessing.
It's battle zone period for all ODA now on getting ready/preparation to Tahan.
We will update the Tahan story once we get back. Hope someday ODA will get to visit Tahan together with you.
Thanks for your support,blessing and trust..... we keep in heart!!!!