Monday, May 18, 2009

batu puteh's feedback from tAta...

Haha... Sorry for late updating my feedback r... Err... This Batu Puteh trip was quite tough leh... Can say is the most tough trip that I had went before de... This trip only have 6 participants, 12 ODA commitees and 3 profesional hikers... The 3 pro-hikers are LAN, ARIF and SHAM. I feel great to meet them. They are very kind and friendly... This trip is my first time to Gunung Batu Puteh...

Feel like I had learn many things in this trip, but I dunno how to say out and share with you all. But I think other participants in this trip also have the same feeling with me right? Hee... Here I want to say thank you to ODA and the three pro-hikers. They guided and leaded me along the trip. Lastly, I am looking forward the next trip with ODA in the future... Hehe...

1 comment:

Chian Nii said...

Hi Sam,

Long time didn't see you, how are you? Hope everything is fine with you.

Hehe, when you become Tata's 枪手already?

Please tell Tata that...

His 'cold jokes' become not cold anymore on the peak because Sham and the weather is colder then him.Hahahaha

At last, really appreciate your support to ODA... Hope to see you all again in the coming trip!

* Sam, remember to bring Min Choo, Cornie and Kafein them along in the next trip ya!! Believe that you can do it.

Thanks

Best regards,
Chian Nii