Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Gunung Datuk

em ....

The trip is fun and i know many new friends ... everyone is friendly in the trip ... ^^

First dinner, its really very very nice ....
thx cheesen for giving me the white rice ...
Pooi Kuan ... teach us how to use gas stove and organize the cooking job ...
And connie,hui jun and andy... the cabbage and soup that you all cook really very tasty ... Pro chef , haha ^^
And Erica ... cutting cutting , the same job v me ... keep cutting cutting ...
Tean Kok and Edward, cook the fried egg v onion and curry chicken v me ... know each other while cooking ...

Then we have ice breaking activities .. I get to remember the name of everyone that night ...
Then play the "mafia pass" that teached by us ...

Day 2 , wake up ... cook our breakfast ..

Prepare all the things ... and going to Gunung Datuk ...

Hiking .... em ... nice experience ....
its quite tough for me at the end of hiking ...
intially i m together v erica and kai yi them ...
But soon they went faster and faster and i need more rest ...
Erica, you really very geng in hiking .. haha ^^
so later i was together v wui bee and zheng hong them ...

Then yee jin was coming up ... he got together v us ...
Soon, wui bee leave us .. And we continue our upward journey ...

I become "mute" as they said ... Couldn't and no mood to talk anything when hiking ...
Yee Jin, keep encourage me ... ask me go up go up , don give up ... thx ya ...
Finally i get to the peak of the mountain .. ^^
nice view ..

Its a nice expedition and experience ...

No comments: