Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine G. DatukTrip

ABS always didnt even took photo with us..so bad

this was my second trip in oda...

this time it was too many people till i cant remember all the name...


at least i know my group 3 members..




my group 3 leader, ABS(actually this is an honor in M'sia), when i heard it, really funny..ABS stand for Ang Bee Suan in ODA..haha...she is a nice person..haha..just havent take so much time to communicate with her..


other group members, ah sia, the 1 greet me 1st when i arrive at tarc, well known of talkative guy coz he is freelancer.. no choice becoz of his occupation disease..haha..





henry was good in cooking, this trip he was our group 3 cook~ nice guy also..





'ah chan', i forget his real name, so don blame me cal u ah chan, coz u are well known for this name..haha..

hui mei, a gal like china gal called he jie, "hui mei" just like i know u are beautiful..ahaha.. friendly gal hanging around wif her frens then talk no end..


zhi hong, drive wif myvi car..haha, in my impression lar.. help me take my things when trekking in jungle..thanks a lot.. and ah sia also lar..help me take bottles..



xiao bai(sin chan's pet), kai yi and fellow guys, coz we dont contact too much so not so well about u guys lo..sorry ya...


remember on the 1st day nite after having dinner, most of ppl bathing at the waterfall there...playing happily..enjoying laughing..that's the great time...unfortunely, i din go for it, jus look at them beside.. i swear next time i will bath.. haha..


that nite, i slept early..may be i am too silent...more likely i dint bring frens go.. so i am like lone ranger..><


the 2nd day going to the peak...again the slope was full of roots...omg... i scare that.. but lastly i conquer it also...


going for adventure is my interest just like i know it will be challenging, so i will confront it..


this trip there are frens from singapore, p.penang, johor, of coz me, from sarawak joined.. it was indeed a large group..sincerely, i don like large group..coz cant recognize so many ppl only in 2 days..but all was happy for it, it's worth for that..


thanks for ODA to let me know all of u and the committees, they are so friendly and helpful, even there are somemore were younger than me who likes adventure.. i really open an eye this time..







hope to have next trip again with u guys..lastly, nice to meet u all, make my life more colourful!!




indeed, i like this posing. thanks henry.




FROm: aHioNG

3 comments:

DabeliuJx said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... got pic !!!!

i wan ths pic !!! =D

aHionG @ jess kong said...

u want which pic???
i got many of u...

DabeliuJx said...

all!! LOL