Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine Gunung Datuk 2009 feedback
Happy valentine to all the gunung datuk, after this trip, I realize that, valentine time are sweet too without couple, no chocolate, no flower, no candle dinner, but we have 40 single people celebrated together, yeah, so tough. Thank you ODA for making this trip happens. It will be an unforgettable memory for all of us. Sorry to all the committees and participants, because of my careless, make you all so worried and busy for looking the camera. I make a terrible mistake, I think that the place is impossible to put in the camera without see throw it. I apologize to Lao Shi, ST, FY, CN, CS, SS and ABS. Make you all involve in this matter. Especially to LS, make you big head to find the camera. Sorry to those, who need to rush back home, delaying your time.
At the peak, not being a good senior, didn’t catch the timing well, did make clear instruction to other committees. ABS, may be you will tell me the things, if I make you reliable. CN, I’m not guiding you well about ODA procedure, the way ODA should be or run. CS, and SS, did a good job as first trip of confirm committees. You two doing well in manage the team, act outstanding as an ODA. YJ, when you have used 100% to do a thing, then you only know how to appreciate it, and if you break it, it will be pain. I feel bad to let you all disappointed. Every committees is a bonding of ODA spirit. In this trip, I can know some friends feel proud to know you all. Erica, you’re so cute ya, as I told Chee Shen, cos you like to talk and had fun with it. Xiao Shuang, pretty and smart girl, Kun, friendly and nice to chat, Connie, mature girl, but feel funny, so relax when talk to you. Pooi Kuan, our group leader, responsible and very take care of each of us, don be too shy, cos you can manage well. 91s, you all so fun to make laugh with.but pai seh ya, to my groud member, let you all taste the milo add salt.. Henry, nice to have you back, can learn some lesson from you. Jing Xuan, always so cool. Aaron, love with his job, Raymond, life generator, will shock you when see his eyes, hehe.
See you all at coming day, add me at msn ba, andy_gsc@hotmail.com.

From
aNDy
Song Choon