Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gunung Datuk 2009 Feb 14-15

This is my 2nd times to Gunung Datuk. Definitely this is not as difficult as the 1st time, because no need to carry the backpack..heehe. But i really appreciate to my members , Andy(thanks alot , i think you carry many:p) , khean, tean kok , eng siang and hern choon help to carry the necessary items to peak.

I was assigned to be group leader in this trip. This is my pleasure that i was given this chance by ODA. I would like to say thank you to my members(hern choon, tean kok, khean, eng siang, erica, siao shuang, kun, connie and andy) on all the co-operation that you had given to me. All of your faces and characters are in my memory..
Kianhean very good in take care of other members especialy along the way we descending to ranger office.(actually he take care a lot to someone only...hee:p)
Erica impressed me when i saw her insisted to finish the cup mee rather than throw it though she was full up. But she was impressed by Vivian's speed and skill during descending.haa
Siao Shuang is a tender and beautiful girl
Tean Kok is vivian's housemate and Eng Siang is Tean Kok friend, both are 19 and studying Account??
Connie and Kun are malaysian, they came together from Johor, but they knew each other because of this trip..
Hern Choon....sms me the most about the trip
Andy, ODA committee, thanks for helping me a lot in this trip.

Eventually, I appreciate to Siew Ting and all the ODA committees effort on this trip.Special thanks to laoshi to share the ODA's story :)

8 comments:

XiAoJaCkY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kun said...

i would like to say TQ to u, my lovely & quiet but put many effort ~~~ our group leader, Ah Kuan.
By the way, y u need to justify tat connie & me are Malaysian leh? seem like we are foreigner leh... haha
Any way, i hav enjoyed (thought suffering as well wahaha) for this trip ^^

jiebai said...

boleh diam

jiebai said...

hoi yen call u diam

jiebai said...

kaiyi call u diam

pooikuan said...

sigh..so sad:'( ....when saw jiebai comment here....

Footprints of Erica said...

jiebai.. pls.. i din cal anyone diam eh...

XiAoJaCkY said...

haiyo~~
they play play at erica house~~
==
simply write de~~
2 ppl rebut rebut type de~~
no nid bother them de la~~
jiebai~~==
ltr cheeshen diao 9 u onli u noe~~