Thursday, February 19, 2009

Datuk Trip on Valentine Day

After one and a half month, ODA first trip on year 2009 finally reach… Before the trip, there are lots of things that I think of. After so long didn’t have trip, I am wondering whether my stamina is ok with the trip. I also headache with the ice breaking program which is me and Yee Jin’s task during this trip… But I told myself that don’t think so much lah, I can overcome it!!!

Firstly, I wish to say sorry to Chee Shen, Shiau Shuang, You Sheng and Hern Choon. This is because while on the way to Rembau, my car’s air-cond got some problem, plus the weather is very hot, make you all feel very hot in my car. And also sorry to all the members for waiting I so long nearby the toll there because of me didn’t study correct route to there.

Except for the uncle and aunty who have their own dinner themselves, I think all others of my group members having fun while cooking for our dinner. Chun Long who is first time experience cooking, Chu Hang who like to add many water and oil while cooking, Siew Kim who is pure vegetarian but still instruct us on how to cook, me and Yee Jin busybody helping this and that…Bathing session is another fun time!!! This is the first time I saw so many participants bathing together and having fun together. While ice breaking program, I wish to thanks everybody for being co-operate. And also thanks to advisor and ODA committees, especially Siew Ting helping me conducts the program.

The second day, after having breakfast, when we want to depart to Gunung Datuk, only i realized that my camera lost. Thanks for everybody helping me search for the camera. All the way up to the peak, I am having fun by listening to you sheng, hoi yen and Heng Choon’s conversation. After all having lunch, we proceed to the peak. Same place, same view but different people.

At last, I am very happy to meet all of you in this trip. I am very enjoy hiking with you all. Thanks to all of you for supporting ODA. Those of you are coming from Perak, Seremban, Penang,KL and even Singapore, this trip link us together and I hope we will meet again in the coming trip. You all leave a memorable part in my life. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...
enjoyable trip with you also...

stay cute ya....

are you really 21 years old????