Monday, February 23, 2009

Gunung Datuk 14022009

1st at all, i would like to thanks the ODA for giving me such an enjoyable mountain trip. i really appreciate all the effort & energic of the organizer & member. You Are the BEST!!! The fact is i really impressed by you all.

Early morning of 14.02.09, this is the very 1st time i meet wif Raymond, Connie, Ah Fa & Big Bear. This journey is Aeron asked me to join. So thankful to all of them, so that i can reach Da College and meet all lovely guys there. Don' t ask me to go there by myself... i sure will Lost.

Stomach oways make trouble to me, this round oso the same. Luckily jus feel a little bit umconfortable at the beginning. But tis matter make me feel so warm from the ODA bcos of their concern. You know, to be touched, simple thing will do.

I think many of us hav fun during the dinner making. i seldom cook, very often. Luckily our group member are all good at cooking. Sincerely speaking, all taste nice. We can open a restoran, jus forget abt the preparation stages. Haha. ** Hav anyone try b4 Milo + salt? OMG **
*** lao sheng at the gunung ... this is kind of thing tat i will nv experience in my life time ba... and once, u give me such a sweet memory ***

Bath?! Don't bluff la. play water and bully ppl are the truth. How cham i m. =="

The next day, real challenge is coming. Oh my goodness, really make me feel like dying & reborn. So lousy i m, i think i m going give up. At last i make it, jus bcos all the support given by you all. But, worthy when i reach the peak. I like the sky, I like the wind. I like all of you. And i hav make a wish there, hope tat can come true.

Eventually, i hav to come back to real life. Anyway, i feel great and happy for this journey and the accompany of all of you.

1 comment:

Footprints of Erica said...

hihi.. hope ur dream come true.. going to taman negara?