Friday, February 20, 2009

Gunung Datuk 2nd Exp....



My 2nd Gunung Datuk trip after 2 years time…. Can still vividly remember my first Gunung Datuk trip… so funny and ‘cham cham’ experience. Wahahahaha…

For this 2nd trip…. I enjoyed it very much. As usual before the trip I dun make any preparations… only on the night before the big day I started to ta pau my things. Result???

I never bring my sleeping bag and my sleeping mat for the trip…. I already put it beside my bag but I dunno how on earth I can forget to see it. Lolz… but no worries…. I enjoy outdoors as much as ODA did. Hehe…

Henry, ah Heong, Jin Xuan, Zhi Hong, Hui Mei, Xiao Bai, Kai Yi,(all the names I cannot guarantee is the right spelling) plus me is the participants for Group 3… under the guidance of ABS.

On the first day… I went to the gather place a bit tooooo early. 2pm gather I reach at 1.17pm. Cham,,,

After that… I was assigned to be on the car wit a bunch of uncles and one auntie who turned to be nice people and funny also. Mr Lim, Ms Sim, mr Hoo Kow and Mr Chee Sim. Althought they kept to themselves most of the time during our camp but still… they are good people.

Going international already ODA…. From Singapore is Connie, Ah Kang, Ah Fa, Raymond and Aaron. From Jb is lanky Hwee Jun. and the rest….Erica, xiao Shuang, 20, siew ching, zhi hang, Mr sexy onn Kee(nice pants), and the rest…. The atmosphere and feeling from this camp is great and got sense of togetherness. The games are good…. Most of the participants are friendly…. Girls are pretty enough…. Haha…

There is one thing I can only think of when we reach the campsite on Gunung Datuk…

I am not 2nd last anymore. Wahahahaha!!!!

I improved my time compared to my first trip….

Human can either do to things… either improve to become better or stay in the past not moving at all(get stuck in time)

And to all participants who got see my posting…

Pls sms me your name to 017 6289556

This is my number. Haha…

Thanks!!!

Wanna give thanks to ODA for the trip and hope can camp again together wit you all real soon.

Pls send my regards to HuayWOon…miss her very muchie....

Thanks ODA

No comments: