Monday, February 23, 2009

best valentine???

actually i am very lazy to blog right now... but however, i am happy and glad to express my feelings here... for your infomation, i went to gunung datok(negeri sembilan) on a very very special day-2009 valentine day... it was an awesome and memorable trip!

Day 1:
the first day was fun and i cant believe that i even drank water from the stream! the water was so cooling and taste much better than my house distilled water! my team members were all very friendly and helpful (i'm in group 4). many were shy and quiet but none as talkative as me... haha, feeling bit guilty now coz i really "talk more than do" (口水多过茶)! another thing here, conie, you are a good cook! i'm lucky that i can still enjoy good food even in a quite rural area.. the bath at the "mini" waterfall was superbly fun with lots of splashings and yelling! and at that instance, i knew i've made the right choice to join ODA!

Day 2:
i wanted to say sorry and thank you to my team members here.. i guess i was the last one who woke up and was so thankful to them coz the moment after i've brushed my teeth, the breakfast is ready! by the way, andy, thanks for the cup of milo you shared with me.... thanksss everyone^^during the mountain climbing, the first hour or most likely known as the time before we reach checkpoint 1 was quite tough! the 70 degrees path was killing me! after check point 1, the route was not as steep as the front part! although i'm tired, but i told myself to move on and don give up easily! and guess wat? i finally made it! we were enjoying the beautiful scenery at the peak of gunung datok while having some instant noodles. the scenery there was awesome and i'm looking forward to have a look at all the photos we've taken.. now, i can finally say aloud: "i've been to gunung datok!" yeah! wat great success to a new mountain climber!

special thanks:
ODA: organized a wonderful trip
chee shen: invited me to join the trip
my group leader(pooi kuan) : took care of me and she always make sure that her team members are comfortable
andy: helped us to take most of our things to gunung datok and always help us silently
conie: good cook so that we can have good food
sshuang: helped to wash our plate and came out with the "sand as soap" theory
my team members: accompanied me and cooked for me ^^ seriously, i'm happy to have you guys as my team members
everyone: gave me my best valentine

last but not least...

my buddies(eg, hui mei, jian xing......) : helped me when i'm in trouble and gave a lot of brainless but useful advice

^^thanks a lot^^

1 comment:

pooikuan said...

I don't think you are 口水多过茶。I feel lucky to have you to help me make our group environment more comfortable and funny.:D