Monday, March 29, 2010

My feedback:)

hi.. this is my feedback on the hiking to gunung irau..

The expedition to Gunung Irau was definately fun for me as well as something new. i had a good time on the way there with Chee Loong, Swee Sing, Chu Yee and JAck Wong...Honestly i thought i was fit but to tell you the truth i was wrong....The trip made me stronger physically as well as mentality...My team leader Chia Nii washelpful as we exchanged our bag packs...As for my team mates,SWee Sing, it was nice knowing u. not forgetting our macho man Jack and our FI Racer Chee Loong:)

The scenery was indeed magnificient in Gunung Irau, as for weather was humid and cold..it was so fresh up in the mountain.. We ll were shivering in the night while JAck was complaining he was hot..hehe...control macho...I had a god time together with my mates..cooking,cacking,joking,laughing, and of course hiking....

I still remember a point where both my legs got stuck in the mud up to knee height, then iew TIng helped me out...She's a very sweet gal with a nice smile, motivating me ll the way up.....

Overall it was a splendid experience and i might not be able to name all but i want to thank the whole team members of GUnung Irau for giving me the opportunity to participate in this trip and making it a memorable one.Oh ya Bee Suan was sweet and keep on asking if i was ok....Im looking forward to the next epedition..thank you ODA:)


From,

Grace Komathy

No comments: