Saturday, March 27, 2010

1st Time Gunung Irau 爽!!!


Hi Alice here. This is my 1st ODA trip at Gunung Irau.
These trip so funny and very great, I like it so much, before that I don’t want to go de, need reject siew ting invitation de, cos I heard my fren said:’ need to hike around 6000 fit, then very 辛苦,..but Siew Ting said just 2000 fit only, then somemore this trip is at Cameron, i like cameron so much, haha, cos will not hot mah. Then think think think… few day, aiyah… go join lah, cos nothing to do at home also, long time dint go out for activity.
I like Gunung irau although cold, but hiking there feel hot.., but sleep time ya,, very cold.. BEH TAHAN, but 爽呀. 很漂亮的树林,感觉在(阿凡达)的世界里, 没有那么夸张啦。一点点啦。不知道我自己在讲什么。厉害!!!!

I told you all one secret, I fist time fried chicken and cook Tom Yam at Gunung.
Fried Chicken I always cooked at home, but Tom Yam is fist time. But not bad good nia.., not bad not bad. I think lah, dono my group member how to think .hehe.
The bagpack so heavy ya.. actually no heavy de, is my mind already set heavy then become heavy lo, I though I cant take the heavy to hiking de, finally I can wor… sososo good, I success jor… and I long time dint join out door activities I thought I don’t have so much & 没力for hiking , 想象不到我可以叻,不会晕倒或呕吐,因为我是kampung gal. wakaka. 弄到满身伤也不会说怎么痛,但是有少许啦。
First I need to thank ODA Committees and advisor, and trip leader ABS.
Siew Ting: Very Thank you invite me come to join this trip, and sorry is last time you ask me to join I dint join, but now finally I join le.. You always wont forget to ask me to join this join that, hahaha.. Very good cos we can meet .. Sorry, I always trouble you, cos 1st times I dint know I need to bring wat go, although got email, I also need to ask you this and that or how…

Jimmy (Justin): thank you you call me and email to me everything. Help me and teach me how to pack my thing inside to bagpack.1st time you call me, I thought this is who, your voice very nice (Realy ooo). And need to said sorry also cos I trouble you, I think you will think im a gal y lot question one? (你好烦哟) issit??? 问题少女
If yes.. sorry ya.. cos Im a gal need to know all the detail, you need to told, I wont go to find de lei… very lazy lei. And one thing I realy realy need to said sorry is, I BEAT & PINCH you realy sorry lah.. next time wont de.. trust me. Actually you are very nice guy, realy ooo.

老师: 我没有自摸啦….有虫飞过来.(Koh Lian loh…) Im not Cooking Minister lah…just know a bit only.

Kenn: Thank you helping me a lot, teach me the direction way need to go, 口头禅(you think you can you can.) YES I CAN谢谢你给我的支持,帮助与指导. When we go for Bak Kut Teh lah… you and Jimmy Own me lei… Don’t FFK, I angry de ar….hahah just kid lah.

Ah Seong: hei brother yo need to learn how to fried the chicken lah, next time you do it ar. Then I just eat only ok!.hehe.

Ah Long : 我就是这样的咯。。。。
Kwang Liang: Thanks You fetch me ya… and thank you belanja us makan (Chui Yi, Jack) 谢谢你.
Wong: Thanks you take a lot pic , you very Pro … good nia…
Lastly Thanks My groups member, Siew Ting, Jimmy, Kenn, Siu Kat. Monica Thanks you all Helpping me a lot. And this group so noise ya… but very good, cos I don’t like silent silent (Diam Diam) ppl..
谢谢大家的帮助,指导。我爱你们哟。。

Miss you all so much.
Keep in Touch yah… c you next trip…

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

Alice Leong,

You are always spontaneos, flexible and friendly with everyone.This is you character,like to mixed around with everyone.

This is the reason i always wanted to invite you to join me to anywhere or others activity.

Friendly,Kidding,Laughing,Sincere,and Lovely.

Thanks for support me all the times,always proud of U!!!

See you in coming trip ya!

Siew Ting

sian seong said...

Aliceeeeeeee,
Minister of Fried Chicken !!

With your presence, the whole trip become difference !!

You create a lots of joke, a lot of fun for us..you and all other Irau members make G.Irau Peak and Botak Campsite full with laughing !!

Nice to meet you !!
And hope to see you in next coming trip !!
Take care

sianseong

Alice said...

Thankd Siew Ting and Sian Seong

give me a good commend :)

if i got dit it something wrong pls forgive me...

if dit it a good thing pls give me a clap..

acttually just give me and give everybody a motivation bah...

c u all next trip...