Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JACk WJJ "The Journey to Irau" not Iraq ....


Being warned by PANG SIEW TING (PST) in facebook just now ... the due date was past  and she will forfeits my photos!

First of all i would like to say thanks to my sweetly team member "Chee Long, Grace, Swee Sing and Chaii" , thanks to ODA and my buddies who went to Gunung Irau! It was a impressive trip for me. i had a good time with all of you!

Chee Long - I cannot forget you since last trip because of your driving skills and good character hope to see you again.
.
Chaii - Of course i never forget you too cos you are the one who brought me in! you looks dapper in fact you're pretty tough girl!

Swee Sing - I used to call her as "Tao Fu" cos of her princess appearance but after the trip i gave her another name call "xiao qiao".  She is a playful and nice girl with unique character.

Grace - You are my first Indian team mate obviously i wont forget you the rest of my life.She was the one which able to cook well in my team without her we cant ate such tasty dishes!

Kenn  (non my team ) - He looks like  Mafia King but actually he is a gentle and nice guy :) I like him a lot because we need this kind of team mate during trip! otherwise everything is just dull....

This is my second times with ODA since the last National Park trip! I been thinking of Gunung Irau since last year after my friend shows me the photos. It stimulate my intention to visit there because of the nice scene and weather! Well my dream comes true... but everything were just peak i  was decided to join the trip 1 week before! that's i forget to bring some items and purchase at last minute!... hahaha Swee Sing can be witness.

First day , i can felt the cold before we reach peak especially my leg... cos i did not wore it was just freaking cold! I was regret that i did not bring a bigger bag  which able to fit in all the items especially the dome i use 1 hand to carried it just like a baby it was a great obstacle for me,  i remembered that half way when i was going up to peak the Malays guy said to me "you mahu jadi superman ke? 1 tangan ambil dome makan you punya stamina sahaja" At the beginning i don't feel that but eventually i realized it does brought me troublesome... i'll take this as an advice! I really enjoy the view along the way and enjoy to step on the fenny land just like a places for elves.


We spent around 4-5 hours (if i not mistaken) reach to peak  of the mountain well within couple of hour the god was poured us some water from sky , luckily our coach had built the "root" before it's rain so that we can hide under the root. Yet it was a heavy rain the root is not able to cover all of us and i did not bring waterproof clothe so that i stand in safe area which protected from rain cos i was surrounded by tea members.

Continue...

5 comments:

Chian Nii said...

Hi Jack,

I had personally remind and told you and other group member to write feedback before last Sunday(28/03/2010). I also told you that if you write feedback, we will combine all camera's photo,a movie and feedback, all burn in cd and give you. You still asking me where to post your feedback...

You also promise me and PST that you will write. But i wait and wait, still didn't see you post your feedback before Sunday... This is the way you respone?

hakuna_matata said...

HI Chian,

Okay is my fault... Sorry. Well i am really busy since last week. I have no mood to write when too many things stuck in my mind. I am not impassive but i have my own reason, hope you understand. Thank you.

sian seong said...

Jack,

The reason we want to collect every feedback in one week time is because we want to get the Trip Cd done as fast as possible so that we can distribute to participants as soon as possible.

Delay of feedback may affect our trip Cd progress and It's not fair to other participants who posted their blog earlier.
Hope you understand.

sianseong

sian seong said...

Anyway, thanks for joining G.Irau Trip..
Hope to C you in next ODA Trip !!

hakuna_matata said...

Dear Sian Seong,

Now i know why you guys need the feedback so urgently. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
JACK WONG