Sunday, March 28, 2010

Assignment after d Trip =)

Being told by Siew Ting ( ah Pang ) that today is the deadline of the assignment. Here is my feedback :

ODA - i had been heard of this name since my college time, i think it was about 3-4 years ago.
Siew Ting was always encouraged myself and others coursemate to join the group but eventually nobody wanna to join.May b her persuasive skills is not that strong enuff. hahaha :P i think i m the only one who is interested among the gangs. However, They were not allowed me to join even Siew Ting becus i was always fell in sick and my body is kinda weak tat time :(

Few years after, Siew ting invited me to join the KK trip and Irau Trip. She is successfully convinced me this time with her good persuasive skills. ( guess this d result after few years study in PR .hahaha)

I knew that hiking is nt a easy job. But never thought it would be tat tough and difficult. It was totally more than wat i've expected.I was vomitted and almost fainted in the halfway, somemore my shoes is broken. wat the hell!!! hahaha. Buttttt, out of my expectation, i did it in the end. I'd appreciate those who hav gave me ur hand when i need help. without u guys, i;m sure that i couldnt make it.

hanks for Siew Ting to assign Chee Loong to guide me along throughout the trip. Thanks for Chee Loong to share his experience and expertise in hiking. Thanks for Chian Ni to encourage and motivate me all d time. Thanks for my team members, Jack , Grace and all the ODA committees,advisor and all my "hiking-mate".

Together we made it and reached the peak. Together we were on the top of world!!! :P Lots of fun and joy we shared throughout the trip. Lots of obstacles we gone through together. Blessed for the friendship bond that we shared =)

p/s: when is our next yumcha session ? hehehe

wif love,
Swee Sing =)

No comments: