Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gunung Irau 2010 March 19th-21st


Hi, Gunung Irau members and committees,


Firstly I would like to thank ODA Committees and all the participant. We all had done a great job and we had complete Expedition Goals and Expedition Objective.

The most important thing we had CONQUER the Gunung Irau which 2110m high. This really a great great mountain. Now I miss the place. It bring alot of joy and fun to me. I think most of us also enjoy the moment. I will never forget the moment.

Ang Bee Suan(ABS), thanks giving me a chance to be a Group Leader. I really learn alot of thing from the trip such as communication with my group member, manage my group and etc.
Here I would like to thanks :-

Lim Kwee Hoon (ODA Advisor)
Who rushing back from Pulau Langkawi to join us for the trip and driving from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron.
Who gave the guidance and support to ODAs and also Participant.
You bring alot of fun and joke for the trip also.

Ang Bee Suan (Trip Leader)
Thanks, you had done a great job and also the arrangement before and after the trip.

Sian Seong and Chian Ni
Thanks, giving me a great support and guide me as Group Leader.

Group 1 Member
Kenn Chan Hee Men
Strong Man....Carry alot of stuff and make alot of fun at the mountain.

Monica Yeoh Fui Sian
You had done very well... and make alot of fun too...

Tung Hong Jie
You too quite in this trip...hope when we go Bujang Melaka then we can make alot of fun and joke over there ya.....

Alice Leong Oi Li
You really fierce la...haha...dont too garang...will make people scare of you de...haha..Here wanna thanks for your fried chicken. Next coming trip you need to fried again...haha.....

Pang Siew Ting
PST, you really help me alot at this trip. You had guide me and support me what should I do as Group Leader.

Group 2 and Group 3
I want to thanks all of you joining to Gunung Irau. Really Having a great time with you all in this few day.

Hope see you all in coming trip :-
Gunung Bujang Melaka 30th April - 2nd May 2010




No comments: