Sunday, March 28, 2010

my 1st time hiking experience



hi thr, i am hong jie and u can cal me siukat also. this is my 1st time to join this group and climb abt 2k++ feets gunung irau in cameran area.
during this trip, i been assign in one of the group of 6 ppl( jimmey, siew ting, kenn, monica, alice and me) here i would like to say thank you to u all as helping and guide me all the time. those knowledge is my 1st time experience i learn at thr.
jimmey as the group leader who is always very patient to teach and inform us anything we careless. siew ting who always trying to cover our bak( mostly i saw la), kenn my brother r actually try to push me up, encourage me to get thought for it, monica who always bring joy for us and lastly alice who cook a wonderful dish for us......
during the hiking, i was still worry abt my job stuff "when funish?","where's my email that i sent to u last few minutes?", "how to solve this and that....."; until the moment i climb at thr top of the mountain, suddenly it feel like at the place which far away from my worries..... so peacefully......although jus a little bit but it is very toughing for me..... how long i didn't feel like tat. now is time to let me recalling bak the feeling....

thx and will c u all soon....

No comments: