Friday, September 04, 2009

Unforgettable Irau Trip

Before this Irau trip, I worried that I can't make it...because I seldom exercise and my stamina also not good enough…I feel tired easily...but, finally I make it too................

I succeed not because of I didn't give up, but d fact is that nobody give up on me…I really appreciate those helped me in this trip especially ODA committees, group 2 members and also two brothers, Kuan and Yao whose helped me to carry my bag pack…Thanks to u all….Without all of u, I think I would give up in the half way…..

ODA committees, paiseh ar coz I’m d last one to reach peak and also back to carpark…I had tried my best already, but still be the last one…so embarrassed…but luckily gah gee no missed her bus because of me o…hehe...ODA committees, nice to meet u all….All of u helped me a lot in this trip….I still remember when I almost gave up, I heard from them “almost reach dy, almost reach dy…10 more mins..... but I took aroud 30 mins to reach le…so pity!!!!!!!!!!! I wont forgot dis painful but meaningful trip…Lausi, last time u ask me whether like u all or not...I wan to change my answer o…I like u all but except the one who left me behind la.....haha…

Group 2 members, thanks coz always care at me in this trip…may be I’m the only girl in our group, so a bit lonely…but this also gave me some special treatment, coz I can take lighter gas stove o…hehe...Jai Wong, finally I can remember ur name dy...eh, actually I’m not really ‘jie pi’ la but just dun like so dirty...so keep washing my hands lo...although washed many times, but still very dirty le…haha…Alistair, I felt so surprised when I saw u can finish all the remaining foods..(dun be angry ya)..n also I remember that u very kind coz want carry me down at the end but of course I rejected it la…hehe…btw, very happy to know u all...

Aft back from the trip, I just realize that ODA committees really geng o...They still have the energy to clean and tidy all the equipments…but me exhausted dy!!!!!!.............

Last but not least, hope ODA can organize more activities in future…gambate ne….

6 comments:

yao721 said...

哈哈^^。。还记得我俩兄弟。。真的有心!
总算没帮错人。。

记得啦,下次我说5分钟是给你加油和美好的前景。。如果你不动的话,永远都不到目的地。。(你做多一点,你就赢多一点)李嘉诚说地!!

加油,希望下次再见到你^^

Kwee Hoon said...

Is not easy to be a girlfriend or boyfriend of any ODA committee;

It is even tougher for ODA to have a girlfriend or boyfriend around while conducting a trip;

It is almost an impossible task for a trip leader to have his or her the other half during the trip. But Fu Yaw had make it happen. Be proud of him!!!!

I believe that he did a great job as a trip leader, and indeed he make a good arrangement by assigning one of the most experience ODA being as sweeper to make sure everything goes smooth and everyone reach and back together on time.

The question i asked you, "whether you like ODA or not" actually your answer would not matter to me/us, but it would means alot to him.

On the whole trip, i saw him always starring at you and yet he didn't get close to you, cause he knows that he has an important role and tasks to be completed.

Being the first or last - SO WHAT? It would not matter, being safe is the most important thing. You reach it and back!!!!

Hope you bring the process on "Reaching the peak and back to car park" experience into your life; And i wish that the suffer Irau trip experience (maybe the 1st & last mt trip) to you will able to give you something back to your life.

Make the suffer worth it, it is always our own choice whether to make the bitter more bitter or change it to different taste and make it to be a good ingredients to our life.

ODA is not superhuman, the different is ODA been trained to complete everything on the same day/within dateline; there is no yesterday pending tasks or leave it to tomorrow in ODA's mind. For every ending is always a new beginning. Hope the Irau trip created a brand new beginning for you and fy in the relationship.

Wish you all the best in job hunting....

SURYA said...

Hi friends !


Good one and nice trips

Enjoy ! but be careful for next trips

Take care

i wish you all the very best for your future adventure trips

SURYA said...

HI FRIENDS

SUPER ! ENJOY

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST

BUT YOU ALL SHOULD CONCERTAT ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND CARE

ONCEAGAIN I WISH YOU VERY BEST

surya said...

ALL THE VERY BEST

surya said...

Hi friends

Nice one

Enjoy

I wish you all the very best