Friday, September 04, 2009

Gunung Irau Expedition

Well, to be honest, it is very exciting expedition. :D

If you like sport activities, and if you would like to try camping, then you must join ODA's trip. I was so glad that I joined this Gunung Irau Expedition.
I would like to thank to following persons:

ODA's committee members - organising this trip
Bee Suan - leading our Group 3
Pei Yee and Pui Yan - entertaining our group : ) , our group members were happier because of both of you, really!
Kah Chun and Ah Bi - fetching our members
Henry - experienced chef
Jason - no doubt a professional photographer, we look very nice in the photos

Ms. Lim - nice adviser and experienced chef as well : )

志航, Ken and others - watching my back (my backpack was higher than my head and I do need people to watch my back)

Simpson - joked a lot, nice to talk to you

Just some feedback on this trip:

It would be better that if we were informed who is designated first aider then we know who to look for when there is necessity.

Since we are going out from KL, we may consider to try some famous food on our way to the designation instead of having our late lunch at Setapak :) , but I do admit that ODA's activities are quite difficult to be organised, and you have done your best already !!!

3 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

Thanks for your comment, in trip planning... it has stated Fu Yaw carried the 1st aid...

Since we've traffic issue caused some members arrive late, therefore we switch the Tapah dinner to Setapak to save time.

It's good to know you, it is even better to be in same group with you. Thanks for bringing lots of extra items for our group.
See you again....

Anonymous said...

walalalala~~~~

*LULU*

Anonymous said...

Walalalala~~~`

*LuLu*