Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gunung Irau Revisited


I m kaki…chian ni group…I think not so many ppl recognize me..hehe..me very 低调的…hehe..first sure hav to thanks our trip leader fu yaw… done a gud job…this trip very successful…gud planning…all ur effort we saw it…

Thanks our advisor…because hav a good advisor sure have a great ODA…best committees…名师出高…n we are those 有缘人

Thanks all of the committees…fully support to trip leader before trip, during trip n after trip…

Thanks my group leader..very responsible…gud leading.. let every members well prepare in the trip…thanks all my members…although I didn’t spend more time wif u all..my u all relly very gud…everyone will helping each other…do all the things together…gud teamwork…hope can climb mountain wif u all again…

Long time didn’t climb mountain..one year le ba…last time go gunung ledang oso didn’t climb…hehe...jus chat wif lao shi ….when bek from irau ..leg a little bit pain...n feel tired…physical not gud le…have to train it le..

Four years with oda…many things happen …but I relly love ODA…love climbing… During climbing I heard tat many participants say very suffer…very tired…no next time…I hope tat u all can try it again…you relly can found out y we love to climb mountain…many things hav to experience jus can know it…n I hope tat more ppl can relize it…that becoz ODA keep organize the trip…ODA organize so many trip within four years..many feedback we receive it…some was very worst ..but we didn’t giv up..coz we know tat we are doing right things…and ODA SPIRIT…NEVER GIVE UP..

I know that ODA will keep going….. Hope to see u all soon ya…


Gah Gee

1 comment:

Kwee Hoon said...

风雨虽大, 难润无根之草,
学问虽邝, 难教无缘之人...
Good to have you back in the trip... thanks for taking up the sweeper work...

Low profile = Low Gah Gee? No more dua Pao? Sometimes need to retrieve/play back initial characters, then you will see how much you have develop and have fun again being the 20 years old YOU.