Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm BACK !!! Gunung Irau Expedition !!!

After 3months of vacation, finally I'm BACK !!!

Ya...its G.Irau again !! Actually G.Irau was one of the most meaningful moutain for me.
-G.Irau 2007, my first trip in ODA as Trip Leader.
-G.Irau 2009, my first trip after G.Tahan 2009 with 3months 'rest'.

G.Irau was different compare to 2years ago...Its trail was totally different and more difficult. Hikers favourite moutain and its beautiful view are one of the main factors which lead to the trail spoiled. As visitors or hikiers, We should take responsibility to take care of our mother nature by keeping it away from pollution and take proper action to preserve the environment. Hope next time when I visit to G.Irau again, the trail wont become worse than this anymore.

For G.Irau 2009, I'm a group leader. My group was Group 2,an amazing group...
Jai Wong- ODA loyal supporter, you are such a helpful guy...You helped me alot on managing our group..you are also the professional photographer which took alot of beautiful photos. Thanks for your help !! I appreciate it.

Kwok Bern- New participants which first time joining ODA trip. You are also very helpful in our group although you are still new. You are new but you willing to learn, that is what I felt great..Hope to see you in ODA next trip !! Thanks for your help oso.

Alistair Low- also a First timer in ODA trip. Glad to meet u, you are such a funny and ambitious guy. During trip, you wanna try and willing to learn anything that you feel new and challenging such as proper way of packing backpack, cooking and etc. You are also the only participant in this trip who aim to conquer G.Tahan. Hope you can achieve your ambition as soon as possible. Gambateh !!

Siew Kee- Although you are slow, but you never give up. This is the great attitude that we should learnt from hiking. When we preparing dinner at peak, although u are exhausted but you still volunteer to cook for our group, this also another positive attitude that we should learn from hiking and applying it into our daily life. With your 'never give up' spirit, I hope you can look for a great job very soon.

Eng Soon & Kian Sing- Both of you are friends and also first timer in ODA trip. I found that both of you always keep quiet during our meal preparation or others activities. Although both of you are keep quiet, but your hand still working, helped to cut vegetables, garlic and etc. Thanks for your help during trip !! See you again in next ODA's Trip !!

Last but not least, Thanks for ODA !! Thanks to Trip leader and also my group advisor, Fu yaw..He really put alot of effort in this trip and helped alot in managing my group ..Thanks ya.
Thanks to ODA Advisor, Miss Lim , ODA Senior Committees, Andy , Gah Gee and also other committees member , Chian ni and Bee Suan in working together to make this trip sucessful. Because of your effort, ODA G.Irau Expedition 2009 Mission ACCOMPLISHED !!! Hurray !!!!

No comments: