Friday, June 19, 2009

late feedback of Gunung Ledang trip

Actually the story started when I was taking shelter from rain, at Petronas oil station. Receiving a sms from friend, invite me to participte Gunung Ledang trip...Of cause, climbing mountain is not really the part that attract me. In state, it was the last sentence of 'our' (our means you & me lo) conversation changed my mind.

I said, "wtf, last minutes only tell me about this, how could I make decision immediately ? Somemore, I even don't have equipments..."

He said, "wtf, don't worried about the equipments, some of the things I can prepare for you..."

I said, "wtf, I even don't know your friends, you want me talking with trees? "

He said, "Aiya, can make some friends, and Ashely will go, just now she asks me whether wanna buy some snacks for me or not..."

I said, " Your ex, Ashely..? "

He said, "Not even started....."

I admitted my expectation to 'have a look' on this Ashely make me fast enough to react and take a sign on the terms and conditions of this Gunung Ledang trip. By the way, simply typing "Gunung Ledang" on Google.com will find out that it is just 1276m from sea level, and compare with Gunung Kota Kinabalu about 4412m, it is nothing! I started despising on it...

The process to climb and reach the peak is not much on my story. But, the overall combination photo please do not take when I am eating.... People keep on message me "Are you so hungry?"

Another funny thing is on the down-hill path. With a little bit of fitness problem, me leg is cramping. With limited resting time, I keep on moving and withstand the pain from muscle spasm. Of cause cramping is not funny, the funny thing is we race with Hull City to avoid demote from premier league...haha..The further we ran, the faster Hull City chasing...but finally I suceed to take UEFA cup's ticket...(Just ignore it if any reader do not understand this paragraph)

After taking a look on Ashely, hmm...she is talkactive. Keep on bla...bla..bla...and a little bit of western girls style. One thing I must mention is, that photo you two taken, is DAMN MATCH.!!
See....



These are the biggest problems of this trip's plan.

1) Actual activities are far from planning schedule.
2) 2 hours resting time is not enough for old man like me.
3) Singing Beyond's song (Lover), Lin Yu Chong's Song (kao an), Ren xian qi, Ah niu, Guang liang's song (lang hua yi duo duo),..... may disturb other people to sleep.
4) Insufficient energy breakfast meal set.
5) Without a WARMING UP section.

Hopefully will be improved next time.

MOST MOST MOST importantly * Viewer Discretion Is Advised! *

1 comment:

I am NOT said...

excuse me... am i really that talkative?? but hopefully im not talking craps all the way from foot hill to peak lo..