Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gunung Tahan Part 2

Gunung Tahan 2009
My 2nd time ^!@^
When 3 of us together, ah Pang always will be at the center.. Weird relationships between 3 of us..Example: 12-2=10, no matter how u change the position of the number there is no other new number wil appear..(no matter how many other people wil go throw our life, our number in heart wil not change)
Lao Shi or LFY or FG.. just want to said whenever mountain u want to go, I wil be always company u.. until we cant climb.. may be I did not said to u, u r my “恩师”, no matter what big decision I want to make, or when I met a beaten path, u r the one that I want to ask for advise.. At Tahan, we always EL, but with u around, was so happening, we all laugh, talk, singing.. u let us feel comfortable when beside u.. wherever places u had reach, we will think of there is our next destination..
MR,,Our 2009 Tahan Trip Leader.. thx for taking the bigger responsibility at ODA 2009 glory trip.. ur hard work, ur passion we all had seen at Tahan trip.. B4 Tahan Trip.. After Tahan trip.. excellent job.. thx for company me hike when I cant follow normal speed of ODA at tahan.. at tahan, whenever I want to make a decision, I always will seek for ur opinion..u always help to let me make a better decision..FY.. always had the faster reaction among us.. u really can handle well the difficulty task that assign to u.. good to had u in ODA as a master, ur counseling skills “geng”.. me n u can be a good partner cos our attitude r totally equivalent.. ur aggressive and mine thinking style..SS, I always remember at tahan, we night walk to pankin bawah, u with me walk at behind and let ur hand on me..i can said I’m proud of u, u learned all senior talented skills and use it perfectly..

YY, thx for sharing the weight with me, thx for help me to caring my things, u r really strong.. without u, the trip won be so funny and has a lot of laugh.. u like to talk, and sometime we need to heard it too.. but keep in mind “you are you” not ours’ “you”..
THW, always said my bagpack still had space, can put in somemore.. ur spirit will be our significant when we said ur story to the next generation…

PST, the first girls that I think will be my best female friend in my life.. with her strong strong mentality and PR skills and especially her unit attitude, really bring ODA to a global generation.. excited when heard u will be ODA second advisor soon.
What I still remember since 18 days passed.. one day in Tahan, ah Pang ask us who want help her to unload bagpack, but none of us answered her.. after that, she said to us, she want go first cos she is slow, then LS said something to us, then we only realize that we r really terrible , no heart, “bai jiao” then only we chase ah pang and insisit to unload her bagpack , thx to her for let us correct our mistake..
SS and YYJ always be the guys who willing to take my bagpack. Thx to them, everytime they reach the check point first, they will come down to volunteer carry my bagpack, I remember at the way down from gedong to pangkin bawah, I walk very slow, then they want to unload my bagpack, and I said no, but at the end, they rape my bagpack,, OMG..

At camp teku, when LS giv us “no fire de briefing” don know why I will automatically start to cook the rice.. at first I already very nervous, scare if not cook well the rice, LS then no mood to eat.. LS already “Pei Che” I make her Pei Che lagi.. then suddenly LS brief me about the gas I did put it at the correct place.. wa, that time I lagi takut.. but finally, the rice that I cook under big pressure, r nice, LS and team said good.. all eat til very song.. haha,, then only I know my skills boleh pakai..
When 5 juniors go up to peak, left 3 seniors and 1 advisor at gedong, we really play ourself,we already pack our stuff, close the dome, everything prepare to descend.. then suddenly we make a century decision that we going to stay one more night at gedong.. walau eh.. then we wait them to come down, we stil pretend we r rushing to pangkin bawah, we wear our shoe, ask them to move fast, then at last, LS said can not recognize the trek leh, no need to go down today la, 5 of them stuck 3 minute, don know what happen, then after we laugh, they only know they kena main, wakaka, very funny their reaction.. even the our guide also want pengsan.. said we really play them ‘kau kau’ but luckily we make the perfect decision, cos that night at pangkin bawah there going to be around 50 people need to camp there.. squeeze like sardine..
ODA always said after Tahan only is the beginning of the journey.. so my luv team mate let us hand n hand fly high together..Last, PK, although we don hav the fate to achieved dream together for now but we been throw Tahan, it already will be the unforgettable memory in life..

3 comments:

Siew Ting said...

Nd,

Thank you to take me as you "Best Female Friend in Your Life"...It is my pleasant to have you..Please allowed me to take u as my "Best Male Friend in My Life too..."

I am always appreciate the time when all of us in ODA!!!We have build up a unseen common understanding among each others.Without saying out anything,just simply look up each others eyes yet we know how each others feeling and thinking...

Yes,i want to say wherever LFY and ND go,i want to followed too...climbed last forever!!!

I really love all of you!!!
Siew Ting

pooikuan said...

Andy, thank you very much.I will never forget the time with all of you.=)

Kwee Hoon said...

Really took me long time to think on what to post on your blog. Its an EXCELLENT blog, i really love it!!!!

恩师 - Sound very heavy. Can't accept that i am your 恩师 cause i didn't do what a 恩师 should have done. But, feel very happy and proud when you and "someone" actually think that i am 恩师 .... hehehehe. Well, since you both call me 恩师, then i have to start to learn what a 恩师 should do. Wahh, ODA task!!!!

Planning on Europe, planning on Base Camp. Rejected the 2010 Base Camp trip, cause we (ODA)will go together in next 5 yrs. Wherever i go, i know you and PST will come along, this is the confident i have on you both. And wherever i go, i want ND & PST going along as well.

Step by step, we will reach it together.

You all have taken all my load on each trip, i become 废人. Create some "Happening" jokes,laugh are the things at least i still capable to do. Heart pain when see you and the rest struggling and yet still need to carry my items. I will make sure i return like those days "superwomen" standard, being same as you as ODA Porter. But, i will wear my underwxxr inside.

Lots of things to say.... but just one word represent all "因为有了你门, 人生旅程不再冷清" Thank You very much, from the bottom of my heart.

We will go again KT-KT....