Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gunung Ledang

hi everyone!~its me.. first of all i want to thank Chian Nii for inviting me to join the Ledang trip. it was kinda fast and random decision as i was too bored at home.

it was my first trial on mountain climbing, and i really enjoyed the whole trip though i was tired (lazy actually, hehehe..). one most important thing i learned from this experience is determination. i nearly gave up half way up to the peak of Gunung Ledang. but luckily, everyone was very helpful and encouraging. becasue of them, i managed to hang on and got to the top! my graditude to Bee Suan, Yee Jin, Kenn and Chee Shen for guiding me, pushing me and accompanying me all the way. not forgeting others who had made the whole trip fun!

its nice to know all of you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u all d best......
see u at next trip...
i think u had forgot me and hendry jor.....
ha ha ha

Chian Nii said...

Hi friend,

thanks for support me...
And also feel glad that you did learn something in this trip. Hope it is useful in your life.

Hope to see you again in future trip ya..

Gambateh!!

Best regards,
Chian Nii