Friday, June 12, 2009

2009 - 3rd Gunung Tahan Expedition



Year 2007






year 2009


I really miss everyone of you when i looked back all the picture.Even from the prior Tahan preparation,during trip and after trip... (Lao Fuo Ye,Andy,Miing Rueng,Seong,Huay Woon,Master,Dreambaby...)All of u laugh,noisy sounds,smiling face,naughty character had bring me a lot of good memory in my life!!!Even though i am far away from all of u now, but I can listen and imagine all of u voice leh....wahahaha... all "sound effect" had save in my permanent memory.




























2009 ODA Gunung Tahan Expedition,is my 3rd time to join ODA to visit Gunung Tahan.I am still want to take an opportunity sincere thanks to LFY and ODA giving me a chance to visit Gunung Tahan again and again.



1st time - Year 2006 (KT-KT)








2nd time - Year 2007 (KT-MRP)











3rd time - Year 2009 (KT-KT)




"What are the differences between this 3 pictures???" Of course i am become more "mature" and "pretty" laa...Beside that??? We have different participants in all the time to visit Gunung Tahan.People around us are keep on changing.How many of us are really stay after Gunung Tahan?Of course,we can seen they are number of people left after completed their Tahan dream!This is really make me feel sad,and the worst is they are really wasted people time and effort to guided them,to help them to achieve their dream.I am feel sad to given a chance for those people who are not appreciate!And i hate myself didn't given a chance for people are really appreciate...

"They FIGHT for their dream to Tahan,but...they FAILED to fight for their dream after Tahan." Are they learn some lesson during Tahan Expedition? I am doubt...

After 4 years i climb mountain with ODA,i realized that why there is some people who are really enjoy with the moment in mountain.And some people are draw the end of the line in their life.For those who are enjoyed,they are really feel "itchy" when too long time didn't visit mountain.I have the same feeling after 5days back from Tahan,i told LFY that i want go Tahan again.She stunk and look at me,are you serious???Yes, i am serious!!!

Gunung Tahan is a legend of Mountain.I believe everyone in ODA had learn something great during the expedition,and all this will be good if we apply in our daily life.To visit Gunung Tahan,its not difficult job.However,to get everyone in the team to ready visit Gunung Tahan,is a challenging tasked for all the Senior and Adviser.

As for year 2009,ODA had increase the standard of Gunung Tahan Expedition.Don't feel sad because of didn't been selected.Because we had really look in depth of everyone mentality,physical fitness,speeding,characters,and so on...Believe me,our feeling is bad,when terminate those who are not ready to 2009 Gunung Tahan Expedition.

Congratulation on Fu Yaw,Seong,Huay Woon,YYJ,and Pooi Kuan who had completed their journey to Gunung Tahan. Yes,its doesn't important for us (LFY,MR,Andy,and Me) whether we had reached Peak.The most important is as long as seeing everyone of u learn something good through out the expedition.And to be the outstanding person!


Thanks to ODA key person, Tahan Trip Adviser-LFY and Trip Leader-MR.Both of them really work harder to make sure the planning is done well for us to get ready Tahan Expedition.Work without day and night,Sms-ing and call-ing the most of the year.And thanks to LFY "brief" them to unload items from my backpack. I didn't know at all..Until i saw their blog!!!Yes,All of us should have the right attitude.

Special Thanks to Mr Vun- who had alwys support ODA at the back.Wherever ODA go... To get ready a lot of "dehydrate chicken and Tempe",make sure we have more than enough food in Tahan Expedition.

aNDy, thank u for accompany me all the Tahan expedition.All the way,we have nothing much to say.I only remember u keep on asking me whether my backpack is heavy,and want to unload things from me.How dare i unload to you?Cause you backpack is much more heavy then me and even overload...Look at those junior can proceed so fast,make me think back used to be i can be their speed as well...hahaha....how come now cant??? +_+* Need to keep fit already laaa!!!

Fu Yaw, u have upgrade to Master level now.Everything for u,you can handle it well.When all senior not around,you can bared the responsibility to guide them,to time them,and to take care everyone of them.All the technique skilled and communication skilled you had learn well from all Senior.And add up with you speed!!!Really "speecing",but makesure is quality ya!!!Hahaha....

Huay Woon,really "Gao Cuo"!!! Keep on saying her backpack got places???!!!No even think whether it is over her load.I can see her strong mentality during the expedition.3rd day river crossing,she had twisted her ankle badly.However,she still keep on moving and not even delay others. And completed whole expedition without complaint anything.

Sian Seong, thanks for insist help me to unload my things with HW.If not, i dont think i can proceed so long distance within the time length.Sure there is more distance with all of you.And always remember to take good care on your body.Cause you always allergic and sensative no matter in what!!!hahaha....but this is make our climbing story add more flowerist and become more funny.

Yee Jin,hope after Tahan you are become real YYJ but not Dreambaby anymore.After Tahan is all of us starting point,but not the end.Don't make all Senior and Advisor feel sad to bring you to Tahan cause of learn nothing.Bring out what you have learn during Tahan,shape it become better and shared with people.Believe me,ODA is your real family and friends no matter where you are.Everyone had been through the critical moment with you. Its nothing important if you less one friends,but it is important if you less one of ODA in your life!I hope u understand in one day.


Finally,thanks to all ODA committees to support each others all the times,hand to hand to pass by all the critical,and sweet moment.As for ODA supporters, who always giving their best wishes wherever we go.And its warmest to received all of you wishes!!! Hope to see you in ODA coming trip soon.

r,
Siew Ting

4 comments:

Kwee Hoon said...

"They FIGHT for their dream to Tahan,but...they FAILED to fight for their dream after Tahan."

I love this phrase!!!!

People comes, people go, Good people will remain. No matter what happen, We have plenty of good people in ODA, one left, one will come. No worry!!!! Wish everybody ALL THE BEST with our big heart!!!!

Remember we talked bout our heart has to be as wide as Gedong view? Hope the scenic of Gedong will always remember in your memory and show out in your action.

I love your blog, it seems to me you are "FxxxGaoing" next to me on the things you feel its unfair to ODA. Miss the moment of i can just drive to see you whenever i want to.
I am counting down the days on our Europe trip moment. What will happen next???? I am very exciting and looking forward on it. Two ODA Ah Lian and Ah Hue on trip again ...wahahahah!!!! Get ready to sleep on the street!!!

Siew Ting said...

Hi FG,

Thank you so much because love my BLOG!!!hehehe....i used about 4hrs to write it out le...got used heart..

Yes,i will always remember what you told me in Tahan Gedong.3rd times you told me the same whenever we step in Tahan Gedong.You said: "Our heart should be wide as Gedong view".And u told me everyone are deserve to 2nd chances.

Just sometimes i really feel unfair to ODA and cannot "Tahan" their self-fish character.So just express my feeling here.But,i am OK after that.

Hahaha..come come come Ah Lian...i am get ready to sleep on the street as long as can visit Europe.But help me bring my "Deuter" Sleeping Bag come also.Its really cold at UK summer!!!Our body cant Tahan already la...A lot outdoor equipment shop here.Even normal Tesco also can get our equipment.Shioknya!!!

Looking forward to see u too...Jumpa!

r,
Siew Ting

Footprints of Erica said...

ah pang,
so fast go uk lo..
miss u le..
bila mau balik?

Siew Ting said...

The one and only erica,

Ya,at UK now.Will be study until Sept 4,2009.Then probably back on Oct,2009.

How come didnt see u in Ledang trip ar?Erm,make sure join ODA next trip ya! Want to see u pic in the group!

Take k,will see u soon!Miss u too..

Siew Ting