Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ashley tham feedback on G.Ledang...

Hmm.. As usual do not know how to start writing a feedback after a trip.. All the best describing way is already shown during the hiking.. The sweats… The laughter… The aches… The talks… The satisfaction… The achievement… The determination… The motivation… The teamwork… & of course The appreciation towards ODA that gave me such a chance to join this Ledang Mount which I had waited 3 yrs to accomplish it eventually… I am so happy that I managed to call Ms Lim before the trip. Else I might missed it for another 3 years!!! Duh~

The biggest disappointment in this trip was, we all couldn’t manage to view the most breathe-taking waterfall.. Which I found it pretty wasted and at the same time the view of the peaks take as a complimentary.. Anyhow, the trail of this mount is pretty challenging which I love it a lot!! Haha.. 1 day hiking is cool so that the next day would be a bit of laid back 

Thanks Henry for joining this trip. I found it more meaningful. And u know why it is  Thanks FuYaw for your priceless efforts. N sorry for all the troubles I have caused to you. Thanks YeeJin, my leader  for the dinner and breakfast  Its good to see you again Chee Shen. U made me recalled all previous memories  N the most important person in ODA- Laoshi  Thanks a lot. I enjoyed the short session of chatting. At least I know who I am to u 

For all the friends that we had shared the laughter , food , water , sweats (ewwww..) a very BIGGG THANK Q to u all…!! Sorry cant list all the names here.. all the best to u guys  MUACKSS….keep in touch

p.s// ashleytham2002@yahoo.com – Facebook
ashley.yee@hotmail.com – MSN

No comments: